eight

excuse all mistakes

Devotion

"They swore to got they din like each other. Jesus gon slap both of they asses with his left sandal." Sai'Je mumbled looking over at Nyah and Xay as they slept on the sofa

"I fucking knew it. Tai you and ma owe me 45$." Ashante said once she stood up.

"Sai'Je you owe me 30$." Raivyn stretched.

"I owe who wha- awwwe shitttt." Taison yelled

"Shut the fuck up dontchu see them sleeping." Sai'Je said taking a picture.

Everybody slept over at D'Nyah's house. Her living room was big enough for everyone to sleep in so thats what they did.

"Who staring at me ?" D'Nyah mumbled with her eyes still closed as everybody ran back to the sofas and played sleep.

She moved Xay's armed and stood up to stretch as her legs shook.

"WAKE UP BASTARDSSSS ITS MY BIRTHDAY !!" She yelled jumping on the free sofa twerking.

"Ahhh" Sai'Je yelled joining her.

"Fuck it up !!" Ashante yelled recording them as Raivyn slapped their butts.

"Gay ass mother fuckers." Taison mumbled pulling them both off the sofa as D'Nyah grabbed her phone seeing it constantly go off.
up.

"Sai'Je, imma give you 10 seconds to run." She said looking at what Sai'Je posted.

" She said looking at what Sai'Je posted

liked by hoeass.tai, raivyn.baxter, shante.thebrat, and 111,026 others

sai'je_thegemini look at my bastards 🥺💕 @thugger.nyah @xay.themenace
92,925 comments

hoeass.tai she gon beatcho ass 😭
⬇️
@hoeass.tai im currently hiding 🙂

shante.thebrat "iOn eVEn LikE HiM"
⬇️
@shante.thebrat same thing i said 😭

thugger.nyah y'all that ain't even me forreal...
⬇️
@thugger.nyah gi- bye

"Y'all knew she posted thi- thats why i felt people standing over me while I was sleep." D'Nyah said nodding her head

"Shut the fuck up." Xay mumbled tossing and turning.

"Uh un sonny pooh you might as well get the fuck up." Ashante yelled.

"Sai'Je !! You can come out ion wanna beatcho ass no more."

"Alright !!" She yelled walking back in the living room.

"But imma get you one day." D'Nyah smirked.

"Xay you issa deep ass sleeper cus we been yelling and shit for the longest." D'Nyah said looking at him as he mugged her.