twenty three

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Omniscient

"Mmcht Xay." D'Nyah called Xay's name for the 10th time.

"Can you take a hint ? Please ?" he looked at her then back at his phone.

"Why are you mad ? I'm sorry. I know was I did was wrong. Everything I been doing since we got here was wrong. I was looking at everything wrong and I kept blaming it on you. I'm sorry."

"Okay." He got up and went to the bathroom to make sure he packed all my stuff since they go back home today.

These last two weeks been hectic, D'Nyah got into a fight with somebody, they got shot at, she kissed Sy'Air, Ashante found out Tai was texting a girl named Nyia. Raivyn and Lay been kicking it. Shit it's alot.

"Xay it happened a week ago I said I was sorry." D'Nyah frowned because she really felt bad. It wasn't in her intentions to kiss him. They were caught in the moment.

"And I said I don't give a fuck." He walked out the room slamming the door walking down stairs seeing her grandma.

"Hey Ms Mansion. I know you probably upset or pissed off with us because your house got shot at. On behalf of everybody here, we're sorry..." He pulled out a stack of money that had all 100s in it. "Take this, buy you a new house or whatever you want to buy with it."

She stood there shaking her head as tears ran down her face. "No. I can't take his from you." She pushed his hand back.

"Yes you can. It's the least that I could do. Go take a vacation and have some repair people come remodel your house or something." He put it in her hand as she hugged him. Although Xay wasn't much of a hugger, this was an exception. He loved helping people in need. Especially when they were struggling and tried to keep it all together.

"Thank you so much. I was getting behind on my bills and this is more than enough to help me out." She wiped her eyes. "Your such a great person and i'm so sorry that my grandbaby is treating you like this." She looked at him and frowned.

"It's straight. I did my dirt in the past and now she's doing hers." He shrugged.

"Well. I hope y'all have a safe ride back home." She gave him a pat on his back as he walked out the house.

Once he got in the van, he saw Taison and Ashante in the front seats arguing and Raivyn had her airpods in. Once they saw him they stopped arguing and grew silent.

It was evident that Xay was hurt by D'Nyah's actions. Although he tried not to show it.

"You straight man ?" Taison looked at Xay as he sat there looking out the window as they all waited for D'Nyah to come out the house. "Don't you have bigger things to worry about other than my well being ?" He mugged Taison and continued to look out the window.

Once he saw D'Nyah walk out the house he quickly connected his airpods in and blasted music toning everything around him out.

Don't just take your clothes off, take the problems off
Take the armor off, take all the drama off
Let go of your responsibilities you been holding down
Know it's a lot on your mind, but I need your focus now I need that.
I give you that.
Late night conversation, can you speak my body language ?