twenty

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Psst." Xay tapped my cheek as I scrolled through tiktok.

"....."

"Psssst." He tapped my butt.

"....."

"PSSSSSTTT !!" He yelled spitting on my cheek.

I looked up at him. "Sir, what do you want ?"

"I need love and affection." He laid on me making me push him.

"I'm on tiktok right now, sorry." I blew him a kiss.

"So you choosing tik tok over me ? Wow, your a terrible girlfriend already." He shook his head and went to the end of the bed.

"Don't do too much now cus you always choose that fuck ass Play Station over me. And i'm not your girlfriend you ain asked me." I said making him look at me.

"That's pussy you my girlfriend, you not going nowhere and that's that." He shrugged.

"Lemme play the game witchu. I wanna play GTA." I walked over to him and jumped in his lap making him groan.

"Stop jumping on me like that foe I have a limp dick." He frowned making me bust out laughing.

"What the fuck is that ?" I looked at him and grabbed the controller.

"It's gon be lop sided duhh."

"Maneee get the fuck on. Turn the game on." I moved around on his lap getting comfortable.

"Stop moving like that. It makes me feel weird." He mumbled.

"Ha, el oh el." I smirked. "I wanna do that mission where you gotta drive the helicopter and shoot the people in that building." I smiled.

"Where you bitchass niggas at ?!" I heard Taison yell as the door closed making me suck my teeth.

"Be nice." Xay squeezed my cheeks hard. "I'll try."

"Yoo you bitchass niggas !!" He yelled walking in the room.

"Wassam." Xay dapped him up as concentrated on the game.

"EVERY TIME THE BEAT DROP !!" I yelled toning them out.

"D'Nyah."

"......"

"D'Nyah...." I felt a ghost tap my shoulder.

"I'm talking wap wap wap rightt righttt ?" I said to myself then laughed out of nowhere.

a/n that's my favorite tiktok 😭.

"She still mad ?"

"Ion know ask her." Xay shrugged.