two

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

I walked through the halls as people stared at me looking for the office.

Bitch I know i'm fine I know you wanna lick this puthy but please stop staring.

As I looked at the directions on the wall somebody tapped me scaring the fuck outta me.

"Hey my name is Ashante an-"

"Damn big dawg ion remember asking for ya name." I said to the person smiling all up in my face.

"And It's covid going around so I need 10 feet. Breathing all in my face and shit." I added spraying my pocket sized Lysol and putting on handsanitizer.

"I'm sorry. I just saw that you were lost so I was offering you the directions to the office."

I don't give a fuck about your directions.

I was about to say that outloud then I thought about what my mom said "mAkE fRiEnDs" the ones that I did have was fake as fuck so what the fuck.

I don't know why the author put that I had many friends when I don't.

"Sigh. You straight. My name D'Nyah. Where you said the office at ?"

"Down that hall, take a left, and it's the first door on your right." The girl said smiling.

Why she so damn happy ?

"Ok. Thanks." I said tryna walk away but she grabbed my hand.

"Sorry for grabbing you like that. I just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with me and my friends at lunch today ?" She asked me.

This ain't elementary school. I came in this world with a obstacle cord i don't want your friends.

"Yeah I guess." I said mentally smacking my head.

"Alright." She said smiling hard.

"Wait. Are all your friends like you ?" I asked trying not to be mean.

"What you mean ?"

"Like...are they all always happy and perky and shit ? If so then I have to take my yeah back and just sit by myself." I said as the girl frowned but tried to hide it.

"Ohh no i'm literally the only one who's always like this. Life's good so why not smile. And I just like meeting new people. I'm really chill as fuck though."She shrugged.

"But will you need help with classes or anything ?" she asked.

"No it's somebody in the office that's supposed to show me around."

"Alright. Well nice to meet you D'Nyah."

"You too ashtr- Ashante." I caught myself walking away before she could say anything.