𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

imma just say it in advance, ts short. 🚶🏾

Devotion

four years later...

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"D'Nyah come get yo child foe I beat ha ass silly !!" I heard my mama yell making me smack my lips and run into the living room.

I walked in there and saw that she had painted all over my mama table.

"Ta'Yanna, I understand it's your birthday and all, but I advise you to get this shit up foe I let grandma handle you." I stared at her. "You know what- never mind, mama i'll buy you another coffee table."

Today we're having a cookout. It's Taison's birthday. Surprisingly my baby was born on his birthday as well. It's basically something for the both of them.

Xay swore up and down we was gon leave him to clean everything up, so my mama said we could just have it at her house.

"What the fu- D'Nyah ?!" Xay yelled my name making me huff and walk down the hall.

"Huh ?"

"Why she look like a fucking rainbow ?" He pointed to Ta'Yanna making me sigh.

"She was painting on the table and it got out of hand. My mama was finna throw a fit so I just told her that I'll buy another one."

"You bad as hell you know that ?" He got down to Ta'Yanna's level. "Stop being bad like that it isn't cute, be a big girl and a good girl or i'll
shut this whole party down you hear me ?"

"Yes daddy." She frowned and walked in the bathroom.

"How your mama been doing since Bobby's death ?"

Last month Bobby died from colon cancer. No one knew he had it but him. My mama woke up one day and tried to get him to wake up but he wouldn't. She was pretty broken, I would be too.

"She keeps saying that she's okay but I know she ain't, i'm just gonna wait until she wants to talk."

"That's good, i'm going to the store, you want something ?"

"Bring some icecream, strawberry cheesecake."

"Aight. I love you." He walked out the room and I just sat there and sighed.

"Nyah !! Tell Mir to leave me aloneeee." A random child yelled making me fight the air and walk in the playroom. Mir was tryna take her doll.

"Amir, leave that girl alone. She  don't wanna talk to you I promise she don't. Go play with Yanna."

He smacked his lips and got up. "I'm just tryna pimp sis."

I busted out laughing and went into the other room to check on my son, Latrell. He was born a few days after my dad died. Sometimes it's hard to celebrate because I'd be thinking about my dad, but I stay strong for my little ones.