thirty five

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Mannn Xay i'm finna die of boredom I swear to godddd." I groaned as we laid in his bed doing nothing. Today was the day that we made four years and we not doing shit cus im almost 9months.

a/n don't ask how they four years already us i don't fucking know.. it's wattpad.. hennything can happen 😀.

Xay been acting all anxious and stuff all day and it got me worried. He hasn't been avoiding me but he been stuttering alot. Like he scared of something, and Xay ain't scared of nothing so that's weird.

"Go put some nice clothes on." He helped me off the bed and I went to the closet and pulled out a dress.

"Can I just wear some house shoes ?" I frowned and he pulled a box from under the bed and handed it to me.

"If you tryna kill me-"

"Mmcht be quiet and look at the box."

It was a note on top.

Even though you give me a headache and make me wanna smoke a newport sometimes, i love you baldhead ♡︎.

"Aww I love you too." I laughed and opened the box then my jaw dropped.

It was the Fendi slides that I been sending him pictures of.

"Ouuu shiettttt." I stuck my tongue out and started dancing around making him laugh.

a/n imagine a big ass pregnant belly 🙂

"Stop before you fall." He grabbed my hand and we walked outside and I saw a car with a ribbon on it. I stared at Xay and he stared at me.

"This yo dream car and you just standing there looking at it ?" He scrunched his face up making me smile then quickly start cry. "Stop cryinggg." He rocked us side to side as I hugged him.