ten

excuse all mistakes
that same day....

Devotion

Sai'Je Da'Nae White

"The gunshot was close to bursting his veins. If it would've went one inch deeper, he would've been dead so Mr.Franklin, you're blessed." The doctor smiled at him.

Honestly, I don't wanna be here. I really wanna find my best friend because ain't no telling how much dumb shit she don did.

So I nudged Tai and said "I'm finna go find D'Nyah, I'll let y'all know when I find her." I gave everybody a hug as they told me to be safe but once it got to Xay, I just mugged him.

I got in my car and got on Life 360 to see where she was.

"This smart ass bitch turned her location off." I mumbled.

I thought about different places that she goes when she's stressed out or when she needs to blow off steam.

"This bitch is at Wal-Mart."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once I arrived to Wal-Mart, I got out and started running until I seen a car nearly hit me.

"Damn bitch hit me then !! I needa check anyways." I yelled.

"Fuck youuu !!" The old bitch screamed throwing her middle finger out the window.

"You just mad cus Trump lost, Witcha mad ass." Some unknown person yelled.

I ran through the store looking everywhere but i didn't find her.

Before I left, I grabbed me some snacks cus I haven't ate today. When D'Nyah texted us and said she was finna go to jail I thought she committed murder or killed a baby assum shit. Not saying that shooting an ain't shit ass nigga is okay but- you get it.

Incoming FaceTime call from "Taison 💈"

"Sai'Je ?"

"Yoo ??" I got in my car and propped my phone up on the little thing that the steering wheel is on.

ionk wtf its called 😭😭

"We just left the hospital, you found D'Nyah ?" He gave me a concerned look.

"No. I'm finna look in like 4 more spots that she'll possibly be at. Meet me at her house though."

"Aight." He hung up

I really hope she's safe like deadass. I haven't known her for that long but I think of her as a sister. Being that I didn't have a mother figure throughout my life, I lean on her mom sometimes.

I would tell my life story but the author is focusing on D'Nyah right now so let's get back to that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••