six

Excuse all mistakes.

Devotion

"What y'all wanna do today ?" Raivyn asked Taison  as they walked around the mall looking for gifts for D'Nyah.

"Shit. Whats been up with D'Nyah tho ?" Taison asked.

"She said she gon tell us when the time is right."

"We should go over her house. You know she probably watching that bullshit ass vampire book show." Raivyn said as they walked into Journeys.

"Don't you EVER fix your mouth to disrespect The Vampire Diaries like that ever again. Almost shot yo ass in mid walk." Taison said scrunching his face up.

if you don't like the vampire diaries yo life is boring as fuck.

"First of all it's mid air-"

"But since we walking its mid walk."

"I re-really don't like the way that y'all left me back the-there." Sai'Je said deep breathing with a bunch of bags in her hand.

"Damn bitch you balled out for her." Raivyn said looking shocked.

"And you didn't ?"

"I haven't found much that I think she'd like because you know she picky. She'll look at the gift and tell me that she doesn't like it so thats why i'm looking at these shoes." She said walking into the section where the Vans were.

"Will I look gay if I go in Bath and Body Works ?" Taison asked thinking about something that D'Nyah said she wanted for Christmas. Why wait for Christmas when her birthday is in a few days.

"No. I'll go with-"

"NO GOD PLEASE NO." Taison yelled running out of the store earning looks from people as he went into Bath and Body Works.

"Yes I'm a nigga and I'm in this damn store. Can I shop for my sister in peace damn." He said to some people staring at him.

He looked to his left and saw a girl staring at him seductively so he said, "Stop eye raping me. Weird ass bitch." And walked away leaving her to frown.

His phone vibrated so he looked at the message that he got from D'Nyah

lil sister 🔫💚
tai..

big brother 🖇🤍
yeah ?

lil sister 🔫💚
can you bring me sumn to eat cse im hungry nd i gotta headache.

big brother 🖇🤍
fashoo,  whatchu want ?

lil sister 🔫💚
20 piece from mcdonals, medium strawberry banana smoothie, sweet and sour sauce for 10 and spicy buffalo for the other 10. i want a meal and make sure my fries hot

big brother 🖇🤍
you goin through your ketchup phase rn ?

lil sister 🔫💚
yeah. 😕

big brother 🖇🤍
aight. imma bring your some medicine too cse ik how you get  when you get the way you get.

lil sister 🔫💚
thanks. i love you. be safe 💜