twelve

excuse all mistakes

⚠️ the following chapter includes certain subjects that not everyone is comfortable with reading, feel free to skip this chapter if need be. ⚠️

(This the same thing that happened but from D'Nyah's POV)

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Niggas gon learn to stop playing games wimme. I'm not no simp ass bitch that you finna play and try to apologize to and think imma just come running back. Nice trick, wrong bitch." I yelled out my window speeding off.

Nigga really had the nerve to play wimme like that when I actually trusted him. Like that shit really blew me.

Everybody started blowing up my phone so I put it on airplane mode and turned up the raido.

"These red roses damn near turned to ashes !! If I keep it real you wouldn't understand it !!" I yelled as H.O.E By Jhene Aiko, Future, and Miguel played. I'm not finna sit here and listen to depressing ass music because of something that a bitch ass nigga did.

"I hope she don't think that I think that she some kinda hoeee some kinda hoeee." I vibed with the music still speeding not noticing the 18 wheeler pulling out in front of me.

"OH SHIT !!!" I screamed smashing on the breaks.

Glad I got some knew ones yesterday cus whew shit that could've been my life.

I kept driving just thinking bout the good times I had with Xay.

*Flashback*

"Let's ride the Goliath." Xay said to D'Nyah as they walked around Six Flags.

"Fuck no. My wig might detach and ion think i'm tall enough." She frowned.

"Well it say you gotta be that tall to ride with an adult so you good. If yo wig fall off you can just wear my hat and i'll buy you another one." He said as they walked towards the ride.

"That shit look scary but i'm a thug and we do scary shit like this." D'Nyah said jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Grab my hand cus you tryna get kidnapped." Xay said grabbing her hand as their arms swung back and forth.

"Four ticket." The man at the stand said.

"Xay I only got three left." D'Nyah frowned.

"You no enter without four ticket" The man said.

"Shut the fuck up and move out the way." Xay said as they walked to the seats.

Being that it was four seats on each, and two seats in the front and back, they sat in front.

"Ouu this shit going up high high." D'Nyah said as the roller coaster continued to go up.

"On foe nem it is. I hope ion drop my phone."

"I hope ion drop my wig."

"Shut the fuck up mane." Xay chuckled as the roller coaster reached the top.