three

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

Devotion

"Oh your mark....get set.....ready...GO !!" Ashante said as D'Nyah and Sai'Je took off running.

It's been 2 months since her first day of school and everything is good so far.

She has a bond with everybody and all of them are strong bonds except for the one with Raivyn.

It's nothing wrong with her, they just don't click the way her and the rest do.

"I know y'all dumbasses better stop running through my house !!" Her mama yelled from the kitchen.

"Au'Bre, is it ever that serious to the point where you gotta yell ? " Taison asked her.

"Shut the fuck up kim jon."

"Ma'am. It's Taison."

"D'Nyah !! Where everybody is else at ?" she asked.

"Sai'Je and Raivyn in the living room, Ashante in the bathroom, and Xay in my room."

She smirked at her as D'Nyah straight faced her.

"Mmcht mama it's nothing like that. Ion even like him. He needa get out my room."

"Y'all know y'all like eachother." Taison said mugging D'Nyah

Taison and D'Nyah developed a brother-sister bond really quickly. They tell each other everything not leaving out a single detail.

"Bye because no we don't." she said walking to her room.

"See look atcha." Taison yelled making her throw up the middle finger.

D'Nyah loved aggravating people when they were just chilling so she decided to do that.

"Xayyyyyy."she yelled jumping on him as he groaned.

"Why the fuck did you do that stupid shit dawg. And stop calling me that."

"Because...get the fuck out my room."

"You so fucking stupid damn. Can a nigga sleep ?" he said making her eyes water.

"Sorry." she mumbled getting off of him and walking to the door.

"Mmcht. Such a fucking crybaby. Cmere." He said but D'Nyah ignored him and just kept walking.

"You hear me ?" He asked her teddy bear.

"....."

"Oh ohk. Like I said....come here." He said grabbing the back of her shirt.

"Let me go." D'Nyah mumbled getting ready to full out cry.

D'Nyah always acts tough but in reality she's a crybaby. Any little thing can make her cry.

"Fuck is you crying fa ?" he asked as she started crying.

"Be-because you called me stu-stupid." she sniffed wiping her eyes.