twenty five

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Baeee." I heard Xay yell making me fumbled  around in my sleep.

"Come love on meeee." He started shaking me making me lowly smack my lips.

"Xay can I sleep in peace ?" I mumbled.

"No you supposed to be loving on me so get up, you just act like you ain't got things to do today. Let's go cus you know you will be late."

"Xay it's not even 6:00 yet." I mumbled putting my head in the pillow.

"I know but I got somewhere I wanna take you." He said making me pop my head up real quick.

if you taking me onna date just say that.

"Okay lemme go shower." I got outta bed and stretched as my leg shook.

I walked in the bathroom and put my face thing on.

"Can I join ?!" I heard Xay yell making me smirk.

"Sure !!"

I turned the shower on and made sure the water was hot before getting in.

Eventually, Xay came in and hissed when the water hit his back.

"Preparing to go to hell ain't it ?" He looked at me.

"Damn skippy." I mumbled making him laugh.

"Xay wipe my back." I handed him my rag.

"No dumbass my back not my spine." I smacked my lips.

"Nigga that's the same thing." I could feel him mugging me.

Once we both got out the shower and got dressed we headed to the place.

"Xay, I gotta question." I looked at him.

"What ?"

"What made you stop being an ain't shit ass nigga ?" I looked up at him.

"Eventually you get tired of seeing somebody you love and wanna spend the rest of yo life with hurting because of you. Ion believe in righting my wrongs but I believe in changing for the better which is what i'm doing." He shrugged making me smile. "And also i'm not finna pay that much money to get this car repainted again either so yeah that too." He said making me chuckle.

"I know lately I been doing dumb stupid fuck shit, and i'm sorry. I'm sorry for kissing Sy'Air. That was wrong as fuck like seriously. I don't even know why I let shit get to that point but I swear i'm sorry. I know I can't take shit back but I wish I could." I grabbed his free hand.

"D'Nyah you straight. Just don't do it nomo cus I would hate to have to blow that nigga brains out. Also i'm sorry for saying fucked up shit about yo dad and threatening yo mama and call you out yo name and calling yo grandma fat." He said making me look up at him.