seventeen

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Mama !!" I yelled walking in my mama room but she din budge. "Ma !!" I yelled again.

"I just know this bitch not dead." I mumbled walking out of her room to grab a big bucket.

"Y'all grab them water guns and fill em up." I whispered to Tai, Raivyn, and Sai'Je since Ashante was sleep too.

"If this lady kill me i'm haunting all of y'all." Taison mumbled walking in the room.

"On the count of three." I mouthed to them getting in the front.

"One."

"Two."

"Thr-"

"Y'all better get the fuck out my damn room with that fucking water foe I beat everybody ass in here." She said making all three of them run out.

"Man y'all some pussies !!" I yelled throwing the water on my mama and running out her room.

"D'Nyah !! Getcho dumbass back here !!" She yelled as I ran out the door.

"Mama stop !!" I yelled still running feeling myself get tired.

Once I stopped I looked back and saw that we ran a good lil bit. Once she caught up with me, she hit me repeatedly with her belt.

"Mama wait !!" I laughed.

i been beat so much that this shit tickles now.

"You gon get enough of fucking wimme when im sleep. Shit." She walked away in her house shoes typing her robe up. "I'm tied." She scratched her head through her bonnet.

"You just ghetto." I sat on the ground catching my breath before getting up walking back to the house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Elsa ? Dooo doopdadoop doop. Do you wanna build a snowmannnn." Me, Sai'Je, Ashante, and Raivyn sung with the movie as Taison mugged us.

"Childish as fu- who the fuck at the door ?" He cut his self off.

"Nigga ion know go see. Shit, you been here long enough to be able to answer the door." I mugged him as he got up and went to the door.

"I just know- D'NYAH !!" He yelled making me get up.

"What ?"

"I'm only asking once." He said calmly. "Why the fuck is this nigga at your door ?!" He yelled in my face making me back up some.

"Fuck out my face yelling Taison damn. Who at the door ?" I looked out the peephole and my heart dropped.

i told this nigga to wait until tomorrow.