twenty one

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Taison Latrell Gilbert

"North Carolina we innis bitch !!" I yelled jumping out the van thingy. "Wake y'all dumbasses up !! Tryna be all booed up and shit." I smacked Xay and D'Nyah since they was all laid up in a seat.

a/n imagination snaps in.. now *snap* 😀

"Ashante get the fuck up too !!" I smacked her on her ass hard making her jump out her sleep

"Ashante get the fuck up too !!" I smacked her on her ass hard making her jump out her sleep. "Bi- Taison why the fuck would you do that ?" She said slowly and she stretched.

"Raivyn, D'Nyah, and Xay, y'all better get y'all fuck asses up the fuck up." I yelled again getting ready to leave they asses.

"Mmcht. I was getting my back broke by Polo G and here you go waking me the fuck up. Knowing damn well ain finna have the same dream when I wake up." Raivyn got out mugging me.

"Oh shut the fuck up. Let's go meet Da Baby I got his address." I smiled. "D'Nyah and Xay !! Wake y'all asses up !!! We sat here and listened to y'all dumbass arguing this whole ass trip oh it's time to get the fuck up now !!" I banged my hand on the side of the seat.

"Bro what the fuck." D'Nyah got up rubbing her eye. "How was your sleep ?" Ashante asked her but she didn't answer.

"......"

"D'Nyah ?"

"Huh oh my bad I was rubbing my eye ain hear you." She mumbled getting out stretching. "I had asked how did you sleep ?"

"Oh it was straight. But look." She pointed at Xay making us smirk.

"One.. Two.. Three."

"Xay !!" We all yelled in his ear and that nigga jumped the fuck up so fast making me and D'Nyah scream.

"Man y'all play too fucking much." he mugged us.

"Nigga I was calling yo name for bout ten fucking minutes."

"Where we at anyways ?" He got out the van and opened the trunk.

"My grandma house, please be quiet because she will
come out he-"

"I know that ain't D'Nyah !!" Some old crusty lady came out the big house holding a cat.

"Granny I told you to kill that damn cat, get a hamster." She walked up to her and gave her a long hug.

"Who these people be ?" She turned around mugging us making me, Xay, and Raivyn mug back.

"This is my brother from another Tai, that's his complication and my best friend Ashante, that's my bi- ahem girl Raivyn, and that's my-"