seven

excuse all mistakes

Devotion

"Rockout. We like to rockout." Taison rapped as him and Ashante put balloons around D'Nyah's bedroom.

"Pull down on yo block with them choppas and pop out we tryna blow the whole block down." She rapped along with Taison.

"I don't repercall telling you to rap along with me."

"Nigga it's RECALL, and I don't give a damn I like that song."

"You know somebody named Kenny B ?" He put strings on some of the balloons.

"Yeah thats ba-"

"Don't you fucking dare say bae."

"Why ?"

"Cus everybody swear we look alike people be walking up on me talking bout "oH mY gAwDdD iTs kEnNy B iM FiNna cRy cAn wE takE a PictUrE ?" like bitch my name is Taison not damn Kenny H." he put the stuffed dog down as Ashante laughed.

"Kenny B nigga not no damn H." She laughed.

"Whatever the fuck it is. They always say I look like him when I only look like the bitchass nigga who nutted in my mama."

"Why he gotta be bitchass ?"

"Cus he ain't brought my beef jerky back yet."

"AHHHH" she screamed as she ran around laughing.

"That shit ain't funny I deadass want my beef jerky." He blew up another balloon. "Aye say though, it's crazy how we ain't even known lil Nyah for that long and we already be ready to go to war behind her."

Ashante put flowers on her bed and said "Right. It's only been about four or five months. She fit in just by being herself. I love my sis though."

"We finna take a trip down memory lane cus it ain't shit else to talk about." Taison put bags around the flowers.

"Go for it." she shrugged as he smirked.

"Remember summer of last year when I gave you some real nigga head ?" He smirked as her cheeks turned red.

*Flashback*

"I can't believe that nigga did that to me." Ashante cried to Sai'Je, Raivyn, Taison, and Xay.

"I mean what did you expect. He is labeled as a bitch ass nigga." Xay shrugged.

"Wrong time man, wrong time." Taison glared at him.

Taison and Ashante had always been very close. They had feelings for one another but they were scared to pursue anything.

Taison knew to forget about it when she started going with a well know dude named Demetrius.

They were a very toxic couple, but they couldn't deny their feelings for each other.

He cheated on her multiple times but she always took him back because she thought he would change his ways. This time it was different.

He cheated on her with one of her friends Asia. That did it for her.

"Listen, stop crying. That nigga gon get his forreal." Taison hugged her.

"We finna go see Raivyn's mama. Call us if you need anything love." Raivyn and Sai'Je hugged her.

"I'm just leaving because- I can't say what I want to say." Xay said staring at Taison.