twenty six

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Ashante Janiyah Walls

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

The whole gang started singing as we sat on live.

"Kidz Bop version bitch !!" Taison yelled making us laugh.

"I just sucked a big black cock !!" Xay yelled making everybody fall out laughing.

All of us were high so we decided to get on live.

"Nyah ain know you had my nigga bottoming on the lowwww !!" Taison yelled running around as everyone else laughed.

"Xay you is gay as fuck dawg, forreal. Niggas clearly said kidz bop version." Nyah laughed.

"See now start it from the lil beat drop part." Raivyn said.

"Pulling out the coup and the lot !! Told that i'm 12 on the spot !! Busting jingle bells out the box !!" Xay rapped.

"Looking all at my lollipop, had to put my shoes in a box, yuhh !!" Raivyn yelled.

"Had to clean up my room and I got laaaaaazy. Watched a scary movie mast night, I think it's from the eightttttys." D'Nyah yelled.

"Nah nah nah this some bullshit. I'm finna sing a song to y'all." Taison grabbed the karaoke microphone.

"Aww hell."

"He finna fuck our ears up."

"I used to think that I wasn't good enough." He sung wrong and off key as the instrumental version to Love by Keisha Cole played.

"I use to think that I wasn't fine enoughhhhh !!"

"But I won't waste another dime tryna figure out why the fuck you playing with meee !!" He yelled making all of us laugh.

"And I can't believe that yo ass is hurting meee but you said you loved me from a distance !!" I grabbed a brush and started singing in front of the live.

thehoe#1 omg 😭😭

babrathebaddest ☠️

"Man skip this shit I wanna sing the chorus." He smacked his lips skipping to the chorus.

"Loveeeeeeee !!" We all sang.

"Never knew what I was missing !! But I knew once we start kissing I fouuuuuuuuund !!" We all sang.

Everybody got quiet and started recording once we saw D'Nyah and Xay singing lowly to each other.