four

excuse all mistakes.

Devotion

"Wassup my bastard ass friends." Taison said walking into the classroom.

"Niggs, why you so happy ?" D'Nyah asked him.

"So you know how the janitors closet stay unlocked."

"Wait hollon." Raivyn said interrupting him.

"What bastard damn." He said sighing.

"What the fuck is a niggs ?"

"Some shit that I say now shut the fuck up." D'Nyah said waving her off.

"Anywayssss. You know how the janitors closet stay unlocked ?"

"Yeah."

"So basically I fucked the shit outta Aiyanna. Like she grabbed hold of that broom stick and I went bow..bow..bow." He said showing everyone what he did as they laughed.

"And then she started keeping up wimme so I was like oh this bitch tough so I grabbed the lil handle bar thingys and started pounding ha shit with no hands my nigga !!"

"Ha pussy was good as fuck dawg." He said as everyone at their table laughed.

"I-i-in the janitors closet dawg. Really ?" Sai'Je asked holding her stomach.

"Yeah man. You know they got them sound proof walls and shit. Look there she go right there. Wig fucked up and all." He said pointing at the door and D'Nyah started screaming.

"No cus he said ''wIg fUcKeD uP aND aLl.'' whew shit Tai you is hilarious." She said deep breathing.

"It wasn't even funny forreal." Xay mumbled mugging her.

"See, it's bitch ass niggas like you that kill my damn vibe." D'Nyah said.

"And it's pussy ass bitches like you that kill mines." He said back.

"Alright you guys no need to call each other names. Jeez." Ashante said.

"No cus he been fucking with me all day and ain-"

"Walk with us. Cmon." Sai'Je said as her and Ashante walked to the classroom door.

"Did I give you permission to le-"

"Shut the fuck up and suck my dick correctly."

"Office. NEOW !!"

"I wanted to leave any fucking ways." D'Nyah mumbled walking out of the classroom.

"Girl bitch what the fuck is wrong with y'all. Y'all been like this for about 2 weeks." Ashante asked.

Its been a week or 2 since D'Nyah went to see Quez and since Xay got head from a random.

D'Nyah didn't know about what he did but he knew about what she did. She doesn't care to know about it either.

That's why he's been on her neck lately.

"Man ain do shit to him. He been saying slick shit to me since I left that day to go with Quez.