fifteen

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

"Mama no." D'Nyah said lowly. Her doctor told her that she might have temporary PTSD as of now. Simply because they can't tell if she's traumatized by anything so they prescribed her some pills that she refuses to take. She thinks that people will think that she's crazy. She  also doesn't want her mom babying her.

She's always been the independent type and she's upset because now she has to rely on other people for her to stay alive. She's furious at Xay for not only putting her in this predicament but also for not visiting her.

She feels as if she wouldn't have ever asked about him that day in the office then all of this would've been prevented. All she wants more than anything is to be alone but she knows that she can't while she's in this condition.

She's slowly falling into depression. It gets worse and worse everyday. All she wants to do is lay in her bed and binge watch Charmed.

She just needs her own piece of mind right now.

She misses Xay but doesn't want to admit it. They kept each other sane. They're literally falling apart without each other.

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"You sure you don't want nothing to drink ?" My mama asked for the 28th time. "No." I mumbled. I really just wanted to go to sleep but I can't even do that because everyone's scared that i'd die which is literally the one thing I wish for right about now.

A bitch feels disgusting, weak, and dependent. I can't do shit for myself and i'm living off everybody but myself. The pain that i'm in is unbearable like seriously. All I wanted to do was lay down in MY bed and cry until my fell asleep never woke up.

"Alright then. I gotta go back to work but if you need anything just get somebody to call me or just text me. I love you." my mama said and then walked out. My breathing still isn't right but they gonna give me a special inhaler and I get pains in my chest every now and then. They claim my body is still in shock but it's been 2 months and a half so why is it still in shock then ?

I sat there and just stared my powered off TV until someone knocked at the door. Since they didn't want me to over do my throat one of the nurses recorded theirselves saying "Come in."

I played the recording and waiting for the person to come in. When he came in, my heart stopped for like 3 seconds. He was the last but only person that I wanted to see right now.

I was too caught up in the way that Xay looked to even notice all the stuff he had. He had about 15 heart shaped balloons and ones that said "Get well soon.", 3 victoria secret bags, 2 bags from footlocker, 2 bath and body works bags, 1 bouquet of white roses and alot of snacks from walmart.

He sat all the bags and balloons down and sat in the chair beside the hospital bed.

I looked down and played with my fingers waiting for him to say something because I'll be damned if I say something first.

After like 3 minutes of silence, he finally spoke.

"So uh, how you been ?" He said lowly. "Eh." I mumbled.