thirty two

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

one year later...

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion
•
•
•

"Xay stoppppp." I dragged as he kept taking the clothes I put in my suitcase out.

"Why you gotta go man. I personally feel like you shouldn't be 71.8 miles away via GA dash 316 W and I dash 85 S since your impregnated." Xay said reading the screen making me laugh.

"You really looked up how far away Atlanta is from Athens man." I shook my head.

"Yes because imma miss you. Can you be home schooled ?"

"No Xay I cannot."

Let's get caught up. A week after Taison's funeral we found out that my mama was pregnant, which Tai said she would be. It was hard getting used to him not being around and it still is hard, but not as hard as it was.

I finally applied to college and got accepted into Emory University with was a big deal for me being that it's my dream college.

Me and Xay ended up taking a trip to Tallahassee just to clear our minds but we did more than cleared our mines. Wink wink.

3 months later, i'm pregnant. It was hard for my mom's husband having not one, but two pregnant women in the house and I didn't wanna be a burden for much longer so I moved in with Xay.

Raivyn finally told us about how she was into girls. She thought we would judge her even tho we didn't. I kinda already knew that she was into girls, I just wanted her to say it herself.

Nyia moved to Wisconsin with her cousin because the grief of Tai was too much for her.

Eventually, my mama gave birth to my little brother Amir Zacharias Mansion - Roberts. He look just like me, acts just like I did, and adores me. If ion make nobody else proud, imma most definitely make my brother proud.

Ashante went off to college last week at Albany. Me and Raivyn go to the same college so we're going together.

I'm currently 5 months, and my gender reveal is in two weeks. Since Raivyn and I stay in one if the college apartments and not a dorm, they said that my baby can be on campus with me as long as Raivyn's fine with it.

Once I have him or her, i'm gonna be homeschooled and Xay said that he gone stay at the apartment wimme for a few months, imma always visit home though.

"Thank god you packing up." My mama husband, Bobby walked in my room making me smack my lips.

"Bobby shut yo bald headed wanna be Mr Clean looking as up please."

Overtime, I got used to him being around. I had to realize for myself that I can't keep using my dad as a reason why my mama can't be happy.

"I'm bald headed but you wear horse hair all the time. Then take the shit off and have jail braids."

"Mmcht mama come getcho husband !! He coming for my human rights." I walked out my room and saw Kai and Sai'Je standing in the living room with a bunch of bags and balloons.