thirty four

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Class is dismissed." My professor said as I slowly got up out my chair and grabbed my bag.

"Miss Mansion ?" she called my name making me turn around and waddle to her since the damn college ain put me on bed rest yet.

I been here for five months and it's really stressful. I haven't been back home in 2 months because I was behind on my work and it's exhausting to keep going back and forth.

A big is 8 months and still walking round with swollen feet and bad ass hormones.

"Yes ma'am ?"

"Do you have any idea when you're going on bed rest ? If so then I can just go ahead and give you your work and things for that time."

"They said I can't go on bed rest until two weeks before I hit nine months so probably next week or the week after that." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Alrighty well if I don't see you again, I wish you a safe delivery and I hope to see babygirl soon." She said making me smile, nod my head, and walk out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey bitch." Raivyn walked in my room but the scrunched her face up when she saw me eating hershey's and tomato paste. "Girl what the fuck ?!"

"Don't judge meeee. My child wants what she wantssss." I pouted as my eyes got teary.

"Mmcht i'm not judging you, i was just..... complementing the fact that you like what you like, dassall."

"Really ?" I smiled wiping my eyes and she nodded her head giving me a hug then walking out.

Since I was done with everything I had to do, I just got on instagram and posted old pictures and shit of me.

swipe

swipe ➪