twenty seven

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

4 months later...

Omniscient

"Mannn do I really gotta go ? I'm fine see." Raivyn showed Ashante and D'Nyah's mom that she could breathe without problems.

"Shit i'm fine too, my liver don't hurt, them folks was just tripping." Taison said as he rolled around in his wheelchair. "Ion know why i'm in this fuck ass wheelchair anyways."

"Shit i'm straight too, Ion know why I still got this damn turtle shell on my fucking body, they need to take this shit off my damn arm too." Xay said as he examined the baby blue cast on his arm and the turtleshell that he had on.

a/n ionk what ts called, i call it a turtleshell

"Mama I look slow with this neck shit on, maybe once I go today, they'll take it off. This damn boot too, shit." D'Nyah said as she touched on her neck brace.

Today was the day that all of them were scheduled to go to physical therapy again. The doctors set it up to where they could all go together so they wouldn't be alone, which was a terrible idea.

"Y'all still gotta go so suck it the fuck up and get in the truck." D'Nyah's mom said making the four of them mug her.

"Folks get 2021 Escalades and don't know how to act." Taison mumbled.

"Folks get put in a wheelchair and think they can't get smacked." D'Nyah's mom slapped him in the back of the head making everybody laugh.

"Ashante, help Taison. Raivyn, getcha crutches and come on. D'Nyah, you can walk I guess so help Xay." Her mom got ready to walk away.

"Ain nun even wrong with him." D'Nyah mumbled making her mom stop in her steps.

"Back talk ?"

"....."

"Ohh okay." She walked out the door.

"That's what yo dumbass get." Xay snickered.

"Shut the fuck up crippled bitch." D'Nyah mumbled helping him off the sofa with the best of her abilities.

"You shut the fuck no necked hoe."

"At least I can use my back."

"At least I can use my neck."

"At least my teeth real."

"At least my leg is usable. You can't ride dick cus you got a fucking boot on yo shit."

"And you can't give dick. You be ready to tap out cus yo back start hurting."

"Shut the fuck up !! Damn." Taison yelled making them both mug him.

"You shut the fuck up." They said in union.

"That's why yo top teeth fake and that's why you look like turtle when they stick they head half way in they shell." He mugged the two as Raivyn and Ashante laughed loudly.