thirty

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Omniscient

"Shante did you really need all that stuff ?" D'Nyah asked her as we walked out of Walmart.

"Yesss a bitch be hungry. No cap these pickles and cotton candy finna BUST." she yelled making D'Nyah smack her lips.

a/n that shit really good asf

They didn't have anything to do today. Taison said he wanted a day to his self so that's what they're giving him. Raivyn was secretly visiting D'Nyah's cousin Lay and Xay had a meeting with his lawyer.

"If you pregnant just say that." she mumbled.

"Hear no evil. Let's go to an arcade assum shit i'm bored." Ashante said as they pulled out of the store parking lot.

"Bet, take me home first cus I gotta change clothes." D'Nyah told her.

"Bet. I just put on sum of yo clothes since we wear the same size."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once they got to D'Nyah's house, they saw an unfamiliar car in the yard making D'Nyah lowly smack her lips.

"D'Nyah who that be ?" Ashante asked as they walked to the door.

"Nobody important."

Once they walked in the house, they were welcomed with the smell of food making them go straight to the kitchen.

"Hey mama."

"Hey. I'm the only person you see ?" Her mom asked her making her take a deep breath and look at her mom's fiancé and nod her head. Then, she walked into her room and flopped on her bed.

"Girl cut ya mama some slack." Ashante said sitting on D'Nyah's love sack.

"She don't deserve no slack. If rolls were reversed and my dad was here but my mama wasn't he wouldn't date anybody else, let alone marry them."

"But D'Nyah she can't mourn and be lonely forever. She won't ever get over the fact that he's gone. Let ha be happy with that ball headed man."

"Fuck him. And she trifling for that I don't care what nobody else say. Y'all would feel the same way if y'all were in my shoes."

"D'Nyah you don't want yo mama to be happy ? Like yeah she a tad bit wrong for not telling you but can you blame her ?"

"I never said that, it's the fact that not only did she not introduce him to me she got proposed to behind my back. Any other mama would've saw that their child liked the man before just jumping on dick and getting rings. Now what if that nigga do some foul shit to me ? Then she gon feel bad. And ion even know how long they been together forreal so that makes it worse."

"Then don't speak that into existence, you manifesting shit like you want it to happen. You don't gotta like the nigga, but let yo mama be happy, maybe he's her peace."