five

Excuse all mistakes

Devotion

"Get some word in yo house !!" Taison yelled walking into Sai'Je's house.

"Damnnnnn yo eyes is low as fuck. Can you even see me ??"

"She just smoked like 6 blunts back to back."

"Ohhh she high high."

"Shut the fuck up." D'Nyah mumbled.

"I'm convinced that them the only words you know." Ashante said.

"I jus wanna smoke good weed with a bad bitch !!" Xay yelled taking a puff from his 5th blunt in the last hour.

"Y'all smoking together assum shit ?"

"Shut th-"

"Find another phrase to say I'm tired of that." Taison said snatching Xay blunt out his hand.

"Shut the fuck up and you won't have to hear it."

"I- Nyah, go back to school please." Ashante said patting her shoulder.

"Ain no damn dog what the fuck." D'Nyah said mugging her.

"Who pissed up yo ass and nutted in yo mouth ?" Raivyn chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up. Sai'je can I take a nap in yo room ?" D'Nyah asked her.

"Yeah. Don't slob on my pillows cus I just washed em." She said.

"Aight."

"Did this nigga just take my blunt ?" Xay asked.

"That was a whole five minutes ago. Shush up and go help Sai'Je get some word in her house." Taison said waving him off.

"Shut the fuck upppaaahh I'm finna go to sleep."

"Girl go to hell, shit." Tai said taking a puff from the blunt he stole.

"My blunt." Xay frowned.

D'Nyah has basically been grumpy for the last past week. Her father's death date is near and it's taking a humongous toll on her. Shortly after he passed away two years ago, she was diagnosed with Seasonal Affective disorder.

She only got depressed around her dad's death date. Then she'll slowly get back to normal. She was also diagnosed with Bipolar depression but that also doesn't really affect her until her dad's death date is near or if she doesn't take her pills.

She tries not to let it affect her as much but it just gets worse each year. When keep people from asking her what's wrong she just says "Shut the fuck up." or "I'm straight." until she reaches her breaking point.

Her friends knew that she took pills but they didn't know the full reason why. Eventually they'll find out thought.

"What's wrong witchu ?" Xay said walking into Sai'Je room with low eyes looking at D'Nyah who was laying down staring at the ceiling.