thirteen

excuse all mistakes

Devotion

Xa'vvyon Kortez Franklin

Everybody sat impatiently in the hospital waiting for someone to give us an update on D'Nyah. The last we heard was that she was bleeding out severely and that she had to have an emergency surgery to remove the bullet from her chest.

The doctor said that it was two inches from her heart so if she would've moved or had been moved anymore then the bullet would've moved too which would have caused her to die.

"My baby !! Where is she !!" Her mom rushed into the hospital lobby crying.

"She had to be taken into emergency surgery." Ashante spoke lowly as D'Nyah's mom started to cry even harder. "They said that the bullet was or still is two inches away from her heart. So anymore sudden movements then she would've been dead." Her voice cracked as she spoke.

"No !!" Her mom cried. "I can't loose her. My only child fighting for her life." She cried as Taison hugged her.

I sat there as guilt washed over my face. Her mom looked over at me with a red face and punched me.

one more somebody put they hands on me I know some.

"Lady what the fuck ?!" I stood up holding my cheek with my uninjured arm.

"My daughter is fighting for her life because you and you just sitting there. If you would've just learned to keep yoo dick in yoo pants." She yelled making everyone else in there turn their attention to us.

"I'm sorry aight !! Damn !! You act like I can just get the bullet out her fucking chest and put it in mines. Get the fuck out my face before I go off on you disrespectfully." I stood up and walked out the hospital.

I might not act like I care for her but I really do. If she die in there I swear I would be hurt. Ain never let no bitch in my life like her since I lost my sister.

I got in my car and headed to my god mama house.

*skipping the ride there cse all he did was sing rodderick ocean*

"Who is it ?!" Xai yelled through the door.

"Open the doe up folks." I banged on the door.

"No motherfucker." She giggled on the other side of the door then I heard a smack.

The door opened and my ma stood there looking down at Xai as she cried. "You going to jail for child abuse. You just smack the ass outta her." I walked in.

"Well hey to you too motherfucker. I been doing good thanks for asking." She stale faced me then laughed and gave me a hug.

"What the fuck happened to your arm ?!" She pushed me.

"I got shot." I shrugged as she put her hand up to slap me.

"Please rethink that before you go through widdit because i've been slapped a good few times in these last few days."

"Shut up foe I give you the old school be- what in the mount zion FUCK happened to your carrrrr ?!?!" She yelled once she saw it.