eleven

excuse all mistakes
the next day..

Devotion

"Where could she be." Sai'Je asked as her leg shook.

"I don't fucking know, she was kidnapped. Whoever did it was smart as fuck." Taison shook his head.

"But why though, we ain't got beef with nobody and she don't either." Xay mumbled as if he was in deep thought.

"Well no shit shamarmar." He mugged Xay.

"Tai we understand that your worried about Nyah and where she could possibly be but that doesn't mean that you have to-"

"Man don't tell me what the fuck I have to and don't have to do. None of this would be happening if this nigga would learn how to keep his dick in his pants. Y'all taking this shit lightly when she could be dead right now. If you ain't got no idea on where she could possibly be then just shut the fuck up talking to me. Real spill." He cut Ashante off as he mugged Xay.

"Now you know how Shante is Tai, why the fuck would you say that ?" Raivyn mugged him as Ashante frowned and tried not to cry.

"Raivyn, yo best bet is to shut the fuck up talking to me." He gave her a death glare.

"Xay, D'Nyah ain't said nothing to you about anybody that doesn't like her or anyone in her family or nothing ?" Sai'Je talked quickly.

"No, not that I can remember." He shook his head

"Well I need for you to think harder cus she wouldn't be in this predicament if it wasn't for you. You sat there and said all that bullshit bout her you better think of something. On my mama she a fool if she go back to you." Tai mugged him.

"You act like she didn't just shoot me !!" Xay yelled standing up in Taison's face.

"Aye say, back the fuck up foe I injure yo other arm and knock yo nostrils out yo nose. Sitcho crippled ass down somewhere and find somebody else to play with." Tai blankly stared at Xay.

"I got you. Once my arm get out this shit it's up." He nodded his head.

"Oh. Anyways I just know Nyah told you something in regards to a reason behind this shit."

"No she didn't- oh shit !!" He thought about a conversation that him and D'Nyah had.

He then started to explain to them that conversation.

*Flashback*

"D'Nyah."

"....."

"D'Nyah."

"....."

"Mamas." Once Xay said that, she cracked a smile but quickly tried to hide it.

"Hmm ?" She mumbled.

"Whats wrong ? You been down all day. It's that time of the month ? You want some snacks ? You need me to rub your belly ?" Xay asked.

"Yeah it's that time of the month Xay." She chuckled. "You don't have to buy me anything but you can rub my stomach." she said as he rolled over and started to rub her stomach.

"Talk to me."

"I just been scared and watching my back lately because my mama told me that someone that my dad had unfinished business with sent her a note saying that they'll do anything they have to do to find us and that-"

"You wait until now to tell me this ?" He sat up quickly.

"Shut the fuck up i'm not done. And they said they wish he was here to feel the pain that they had to feel because when they find us, they gon do everything and more to us that my dad did to they people." Shs shook her head.