nine

excuse all mistakes

Devotion

"Xa'vvyonnnn." D'Nyah dragged trying to get him to wake up.

"Xay...."

"Sexy ?"

"Bae ?"

"Daddy ?" Once she said that he opened his eyes snd she busted out laughing.

"You gon be calling me that eventually." He mumbled.

"No sir I will not." She smiled.

"But what the fuck do you want ? Waking me up and shit." He mugged her.

" I was bored and you sleeping in is no fun." She shrugged.

"Imma take you to the movies when I get back." He said making her frown.

"Where you going ?"

She loved being around him and vice versa. They were hardly not around each other.

"Gotta handle sum at the trap." He said walking in the bathroom as she squeezed his buttocks.

"Stop doing that gay shit." He said smacking her butt.

"OW !!" She yelled frowning as she walked out the bathroom.

She resumed the game but paused it once she heard someone's phone ringing and it wasn't hers.

"The fuck ?" she mumbled scrunching her face up as she read the name.

She did want to jump to conclusions, but she also didn't want to invade his privacy, so she thought about not answering it. But she knew that if she didn't it would be on her mind all day, so she answered it.

"Hey Xay." A girls voice boomed through the phone.

"I was just wondering if you were still coming over to get what that bitch ain't giving you."

"....."

"Yes or no baby ?" Once the girl said baby, it sent D'Nyah off the edge but she still stayed quiet.

"Come get some of this real bitch pussy. You said it yourself that she wouldn't give you none."

It took everything in D'Nyah not to go off on the girl, once she calmed down she said, "Hello. This is that "bitch" that won't give him none speaking. I just want you to know that unlike your hoe sounding ass, I actually want to wait until I know for a fact that he's the one. I automatically ain't got no respect for you because you knew about me and yet and still you calling this nigga phone. But anyways don't call back cus he might be dead by then."

"Well he said he didn't have a girl so I just assumed y'all were friends and be wanted some pussy." Once D'Nyah heard that, she hung up.

Before she did anything she texted Raivyn, Sai'Je, and Ashante and said "come get me. im finna go to jail."

Once she texted them, she tied her hair up, walked to the bathroom door and threw Xay's phone at him striking him in the back of his head as he screamed "What the fuck D'Nyah ?!"