twenty four

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Xa'vvyon Kortez Franklin

"So what we gon do about Taetae nem ?" I asked Tai since he wasn't tryna bust a move.

"Shit, ion een much know folks." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Mmcht you think these niggas playing this time ? Did you not get the memo when we got shot at in Charlotte ? Not once, but twice." I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"Man I got other shit to wo-"

"Man if you still worried bout Nyia and Shante put that shit to the side real quick please. Everybody life is on the line and now is not the time to be slacking on shit."

"Mmcht, aight man. You got a plan cus my brain fried." He rubbed his hand down his face.

"Aight so boom, we finna set them niggas up. Imma get D'Nyah to meet up with Taetae and Sy'Air since Sy'Air still fuck with the nigga. When she gets there we gon be posted up in the cut just looking. Her and Sy'Air walk off somewhere and we get that nigga. Easy." I shrugged.

"What if that nigga got niggas widdem ?" Tejay looked at me.

"Dumbass, you thought we wasn't going without no back up ? Shitting me." I shook my head. "Damn nigga you got it all planned out dontchu ?" Dan looked at me.

"Damn skippy."

"You better hope this shit work." Bam mumbled making me scrunch my face up.

"Nigga why is you talking ? Scratch that, who the fuck invited you here ?" I looked confused cus I only remember calling Dan and Tejay in here.

"Mann Tai-"

"Don't fix yo dirty ass crusty ass mouth to lie on me. I will punch you in yo shit and pull yo tonsils out yo mouth I wantchu to lie." Taison glared at him.

"Ain't nobody invite me in here, you called Dan and Tejay so I figured you needed me too." He shrugged making me and Tai bust out laughing.

"You kidding right ?" I laughed holding my stomach as he kept his serious face making me get up and walk over to him.

"You on some snake shit folks ?" I pressed my gun to his forehead as he got scared but quickly tried to hide his fear.

"N-nah man w-why would I-" He stuttered causing me to send him a quick head shot as his body dropped down to the floor.

I turned around and everybody was staring at me. "What ? Better safe than sorry." I shrugged emptying the rest of my clip everywhere in his body as Taison bust out laughing.

"Whew shit nigga, what the fuck he did to you ?" Taison laughed looking at his body.

"I just felt like he was on some snake shit. My gut don't lie to me. Aye say Tejay, call the clean up crew." I said taking off my jacket.

"You finna head out man ?" Taison looked at me. "Yeah, we prolly coming to yo house later on though, D'Nyah freaking out cus she think ha da still alive, so I gotta go comfort her and shit." I dapped him, Dan, and Tejay up.