La Signora

Requested by Aiz-kun

A/n: The story is not canon.

Hope you like it.

---

La Signora was a woman of many things.

Deceitful, vicious, vile, malicious, arrogant, sadistic...

But among all of that, she was merciless.

Even against a god, she did not seem to show any sort of fear. She took advantage of the soft heart a god has. 

She strike when they at most vulnerable. She took every opportunity she gets to serve Her Majesty, Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya, even if it means she would play in a dirty game. 

It was a fading memory of which she once a helpless child. It was far back in her mind of that day when she used to have nowhere she could call home, and only eat what came out of the trash and if lucky, she might able to have some bread crumbs dropped by the passer-by.

She always dread to live that way. It started when she first learnt to have some sort of power. Showing it to her parents was the worst idea she had. She ended up shunned by her own parents for being a witch, and barely escaped when she was about to be burnt by the fire by the people of her village.

She ran and ran, until she entered a place full of snow. It was freezing to death and she thought she could only survive for one week staying there. Fortunately, she found an extra leather clothes laid on the ground and stole it. That way, she could survive for almost a month by only eating garbage, until a certain royalty saw her. 

That woman, had no mercy in her eyes. She looked down without even trying to smile or give a sorry look. She was honest with her feelings, being disgust by how dirty she was. 

That woman, saw something else in her.

She could feel a faint power deep within her for not practicing it. The eyes she had. Full of hatred. Hatred to the world, hatred to the people. Or perhaps, hatred to dear weak self. 

"I'll give you a world where you can be you."

Oh how she loves the world she was offered. 

"Master." Her eyes twitched as she came back to the real world, and saw a [h/c] haired teenager with steel [e/c] eyes looking up at her. Those determined eyes, were one of her own. A clueless child that thought only good things of the world and could achieve anything if she believed in herself. 

Now, it was no question of believing oneself. Instead of achieving what she wanted, she would conquer it.