Dottore

Sauce: Father, I don't want to get married

Note: This chapter contain angst and spoiler for the manga. If you don't want to get spoiled, please read first before proceeding. Currently has 53 chapters.

T/w: suicide

---

You never understand that person you called, your husband.

Why did he choose to marry you ?

You were married because of the family, and after that marriage, you started to feel like an accessory in the big mansion he owned.

He barely ever talk to you much when he got home. Since the mansion was huge, it was hard for you to see him too.

The only frequent time you would see him was at luncheon or dinner. The maid would notify you when the time had come, and for a lonely wife as yourself, of course you were happy.

You felt a little special. He often wear the mask to meet with everyone, but whenever you alone together with him, he would send the maids and butlers out just so he could unmask himself and showed his face to you.

What a handsome husband you had, you giggled silently.

You were reading a book in a garden of your home, enjoying the breeze of the cold wind, and completed it with a hot tea that had just been served.

What a day, reminded you back at your snowy home.

As you were sipping to your tea, you saw a figure of a man approaching you.

That mask alone immediately told you it was your husband, Dottore.

You did not know him that much, but with you, he was a quiet man. He did not talk much and very much only being in his presence this whole time.

You would be happy being around him, but you doubt he would be.