Zhongli

Hello my seeds.
This will be my last post before two weeks- a month hiatus from this book.
I'm going to continue writing and finishing my current book on Jujutsu Kaisen, and also of course, I feel exhausted after a hectic event happened last week that I want to only focus on one book for awhile.
Until I feel satisfied with the number of chapters, I will come here again <3 
Have fun reading and thank you for reading my story thus far :)

---

source : who made me a princess

---

After years of conquest, he had finally ascended the throne. 

Teyvat had finally achieve peace that long desired by the people.  

Although peace had gained, but for Zhongli, a prosperous country seemed hard to achieve. 

Back then, there was an old friend that govern alongside him, keeping the people together in a constructive means, however, after she had passed during the war between gods, he only hang onto what have left of pieces of her upon the people. Unlike him, she was even more brilliant when it comes to governing the people with mind, whereas he, was more of a brute. 

Years had passed after the war, yet the people never developed into a country that Guizhong would want to achieve. Over time, he only do all he could using his strength and the power of Geo Archon could serve, but he did more than necessary. No positive development seen even with his interference, only to protect them from the wilds. 

Seeing the people Guizhong had cherish and wished to protect, living a life of undeveloped, made him felt disappointed of himself. 

If only he had learnt more from Guizhong by the time she was still alive. All that his mind wrapped around was his duty to ascend the throne and the safety of the people.