Albedo

You were to marry him.

You looked down as your older brother walked you through the aisle. You looked around, and people over there mostly those you did not know. You did not smile, but no one saw that under the veil.

Then, you and your brother stopped as you reached him.

"We're here." Your brother whispered to your ear. You looked at him from the corner of your eyes.

"I hate you." You said before you took your hand from him and walked to in front of Albedo. His hang that was left hanging, retract after a moment of pause.

"Do you, Albedo, take (Y/n) as your wife ?"

He tried to see your face, but it was still behind the veil.

"I do."

"Do you, (Y/n), take Albedo as your husband ?"

You looked up to him.

The man you were about to marry, had a blonde hair and pair or green eyes. You had seen him once, and oh how you dislike seeing him. A quite, and gentle person, from the way he spoke to your mother and older brother.

You pursed your lips.

"... I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Albedo hesitant for a moment. He knew well his place through your view. He knew how much you dislike all of this, how much you did not like him.

However, he still raised the veil from you.

His heart tugged at the sight of you.

Such a beautiful (e/c) eyes, looking straight into his eyes as soon as it lifted. He might seem ignorant, but he seen the hatred from your eyes.

But, you were simply beautiful.

"Do we have to..." Albedo heard you say as he leaned in to kiss you. This time, he was truly ignorant as he just kiss you without hearing what you had to say.

You clenched your fist, trying your best not to cause any scene just because your mother wanted this to happen.

You pursed your lips tight as he continued to masquerade the kiss that suppose to tie a lover together.

Or, so that what you thought.

---

You sat at the other side of the couch, trying to distance yourself from your husband who was reading a book with a mug of coffee on the coffee table. You glared at him as he continued to read, biting to your nails.

The first day you were sneaking out, your older brother found you. He knew you would do that so he went to the place that you always gone, to a party. Now, you were stuck with your husband who was told to keep a watch on you.

"Did you snitch on me ?" You finally asked after debating asking him.

Albedo looked up with his thin glasses.

He then stood up from his single seat, you scooted even more to the couch when you realized he was heading towards you.

You were at the edge as he chose to sit by you, looking at you with his glasses still on. You looked away as your unconscious thoughts decided to think he was... handsome.

"Do you want to have dinner ?" You looked at him again with the same frown.

"Do you want to have it outside ? Or I can cook for you too."