Scaramouche (18+)

I would like to start my one shot with this masterpiece.

The weather outside had always been cold, but that day, it was especially cold for Scaramouche.

Typically, at this time of the day, he would be busy ordering his underlings around while he would find a chance to get the infamous traveler that was picking the nerve of his lord the more time passed. The traveler had done nothing but searching for answers from the archons, as the rumor may said.

He had nothing personal against the traveler, but he do treat his work a little more serious at times.

On this particular day, he decided to take a break.

This chilly day, last time he was embraced with warmth was on that day.

12 April.

He leaned his body by he huge window of the palace, head resting nonchalantly as the snow outside picking it pace more than usual. The view outside was completely white, the snow raging like his heart at the moment.

His face remained straight as he held the hat in his hand, gazing it with questions coming one after another in his mind, the same question he asked everytime he gaze it.

His fingers traced the soft skin of the girl from her hip to her abdomen while kissing her gently, savoring the taste as their muscles collided. His hand pulled her closer trying to assert dominance on their passionate and hot kisses. The warmth of their breathers fanning against their faces as they depart, eyes were filled with lust and eagerness.

He stared into your (e/c) eyes, looking nothing different than a cute little puppy  begging for mercy. He could not find any mercy in him seeing the redness of your lips, it makes him desire of blood.

How would the blood looks like on your attractive lips ?

He leaned into a forceful kiss, biting down your lower lips.

"Senpai, it rare to see you skipping work ?"

Scaramouche glared the male from the corner of his eyes, watching his 'innocent' smile with his ruffled light brown hair.

Childe approached Scaramouche.

"Hey, relax. I'm not going to snitch you or whatever. It very unusual to see your mouth have nothing to say." He added with his usual mischief, his hand always it ways to interact together.

"I do, actually." Scaramouche wore the hat back and walked away from the window, approaching Childe as well. The latter was a little surprised to see his demeanor changed from earlier, but it was expected from him. They continued walking closer until Scaramouche decided to continue walking as they faced each other.

"I heard you were beaten by the traveler. Quite fitting to your rank, no ?" Scaramouche said as he walked pass Childe, his face showed an identical smile to what Childe wore earlier as their eyes briefly met.

Scaramouche continued walking, feeling the same pair of eyes glaring his back as if it could burn him. His face then turned back to a straight look.

He was not in the mood to joke around today.

He held the arm that wrapped around his neck, his dark blue eyes capturing every changes on your face you made while he do you.

At a time, your (e/c) eyes would stare back into his eyes, seemingly trying to look tough, until your brows crooked and a loud moans came from you, your eyes shut with face filed with pleasure. He felt your hand ruffled the back of his head and clenched a handful of his hair.