Raiden Shogun(Baal)

This just came in my mind and I just wanted to write and see what you think. I've always like samurai and the power they hold (and a lot more Japanese culture). I hope you like my short one shot :)

---

Teyvat is a land ruled by Gods with each of seven region reigned with different elements. It has came down in history to show powerful the bearer of the Visions granted by the divine.

Not only these powers bring greater good, but also used for evil deeds.

You came from the family that belief on pure strength. None had faith on the Gods and their power, and for those who dare to challenge your family, one must taste the blade of Conquerer that run down in through generations.

You, who came from the main branch, now inherited the blade from your father.

Your family based in Inazuma, where the country itself shows distasteful sight of those who greed of elemental magic. The God of Eternity, the so-called 'shogun' in your region once sought alliance with your family, as your family had been the strongest clan for generations.

"Come, joint our governance and clan together, no other region even dare to face us in the future." Baal, the Raiden Shogun, or known as Electro Archon by the people, spoke with you in the midst of steel cold field. Snow were starting to pick up it pace as you stared at the female who were smirking at you.

You were just marching with your troop to the top of the mountain for weekly training, when she appeared before you. You knew why she suddenly came after the head of the clan changed.

She thought that you would willing to do as she requested.

Not knowing you found her even bigger threat than your late father.

"With the likes of you ?" You smirked, "You will just put a burden in (L/n) family if we joined together." Your lips withered.

"Human naturally born with curiosity. You were granted with something that feed to them and people recognized you as something that is not you." Baal smirk slowly dead as you continue talking. The air surrounding you were changing its texture and your troops quick to pick the change.

"An immortal shogun ? Does the bakufu deserving of you ?" You smirked even wider.

"Why did you close the region ? Afraid I will find a way to finally snatch the title away ?" In a split second, lightning came flashing to the ground, and you jumped from it immediately. Some novice from your troops striked by it, but mostly already anticipated the attack.

"All of you fall back, Lady (L/n) will handle her." Your right hand shouted an order and all of them put a distance from the scene.

You landed on the ground, holding your katana that hung on your waist while keeping an eye on the enraged God before you. Her eyes were filled with bright light and her hair stands as she called forth more elemental energy to surround you. You looked down as you felt mild-earthquake, and you jumped as a thunder appear from it. You landed on a boulder, looking down on Baal with the look of disgust.

"This is our leader ?" Baal looked up to you with hatred. You looked calm with your hand rested on the cursed of a blade, murdered many of Vision barier that got in the way of her initial goal.

Your clan had killed many Vision barier in Inazuma that loyal to Baal, and crushed the Vision from it to fall back to the original owner. You knew of the plan Baal had, closing the border and seeking for Visions.

You will keep the prosperity of the people from the hand of the greed.

Baal clenched her teeth.

"The existence of you had been a hindrance since you were born." She remembered the prophecy she received in a dream, in which an usurper will be born in (L/n) family, and her life will be at stake. You will become the first mortal that will able to put an end to a celestial being and she had did a lot of things to stop it from happening, from 'strengthening' her elemental power, to trying to assasinate you.

She raised her hand towards you, her eyes blinded again with lightning.

"Die !" You jumped from the boulder as a thunder strike you again. While jumping, you noticed that Baal was missing from where she was before. Literally in speed of lightning, you brought your covered blade and blocked the blow Baal was giving you. You were sent into trees to trees, until you regained your footing at the end. You cut the cloud of smoke in front of you to steer them away.

Then, you saw Baal came towards you with her fists of lightning. You dodged her attacking spree who attack you with the same pattern that you could memorize instantly.

"Weak." You jerked her stomach with the butt of your blade, taking wind out of her, before you kicked her at the same place, sending her into the ground further away from you. She ended up hitting a tree, blood and choking sound came out of her mouth as her eyes widened in horror.
She felt as if all of her organs thorn apart.

'What a strength !' She mindlessly thought as she was still taken aback. Her dream was not just for nothing. She turned to look at you instantly as she sensed you coming closer, eyes remained the same.

'Supreme God, what have we done ?' She gulped her blood in fear as you looked down to her with your (e/c), lifeless eyes.

'Have we done a lot of unforgiving sin that you sent an usurper to kill all of us ?' Her body trembles as you grabbed you sword. The sickening sound of sheathed blade made her stomach churn.

"I'm taking what supposed to be mine."