Diluc (18+)

Warning❗

Extremely hot person reading this right now👅

Requested by asexual_simp11037

Sorry for the late post for your request, dear. Happy belated birthday!! May you be blessed throughout the year and safety during the pandemic, and for all other readers as well.

Now2, we don't want to keep Diluc waiting, do we ? :)

---

Your boyfriend was a busy person. Sometimes he would be at the tavern behind the bar to serve the local Mondstadt the drinks, and sometimes, during the night, he would disappear to nowhere you can find.

You could only scratch your head. You only been with him for four months, but lately he started to disappear sometimes and now you barely able to meet him. If you could recall, the one that made the both of you a thing was Diluc.

Well, you were not from Mondstadt, but you just moved there. Some captain... recommended you to go to the Angel's Share tavern to blow off some steam after the hectic moving for a whole week. You finally got some rest after finishing a lot of paperworks, thanks for the assistance of Kaeya tho.

Then, you started becoming a regular at the tavern, and everytime he served you late at night, he would always willing to keep you company until you decided to go home. One time, you intentionally stayed there until morning but he did not complain. Better yet, the both of you had a very long talk and you get to know him better.

During those time as well, you realized he was not as tense while serving others or especially Kaeya. He became relax, even leaning to the bar while looking at you with a lop-sides smile as he talks to you, and you would smile while watching and examining his feature. Sometimes, you caught his eyes and it surprised you that he remained. You even bit your lower lips as the topic you both were talking became absent for a moment.

Now, after Mondstadt being attacked by the raging Stormterror, he became the one who absence now. You asked his worker, and they were unwilling to answer, although you noticed the look of guilt on their faces.

He barely even peck your lips now, and of course it irritates you and you grew angry. Many possibilities came into your mind, but you knew he would never do that.

Could be, somehow somewhere out there, he was just protecting the people of Mondstadt. It was a secret that Diluc used to be an official in the city of Mondstadt, as been told by Kaeya. His reason for telling you because you were the next important thing to him now.

Kaeya did know better of him anyway, which soothed your heart.

The thought of him wooing other girls were at the back of your head now. You were getting agitated. The lack of affection from him made you sex deprived, especially when you had been hiding your true nature in bed.

You asked Katheryne of the date and your eyes widened.

Your birthday was getting closer.

"(Y/n) ?" Talk about the devil, your handsome of a boyfriend just came from the gate of the city, walking towards you in his handsome, classy leather outfit with his red hair tied in a low ponytail. You smiled at him as you faced him, leaning to the Adventure's Guild booth with your arms crossed on your chest.