Ganyu

Requested by mini3alex

I feel so happy today that Venti decide to come home v.v
Here you go a oneshot >.<
I always find her cute. Why not I make an exception.

I hope you enjoy 💕

---

"-nyu"

...

"Ganyu ?"

Her eyes slowly opened as she felt a soft tap to her chin, and your face appeared too close in her face. Your alluring eyes went straight into her own and your mouth formed a lopsided smirk.

"(Y-Y-Y/n) !" She exclaimed as she stumbled a little to the back, her heart palpitating at what happened, her face turned bright red.

"Oh ? Were you dreaming a tomato ?" You teased her, and she grew even redder. She watched as you ruffled your hair with your eyes curved in amusement seeing her startled within your presence.

"That aside, you've been working too hard these days, Ganyu-chan. You even sleep while standing." Ganyu hid her face behind her hand, growing red again at your words. You noticed, and you smiled softly at your childhood friend that you always knew of being timid, quite contradict to yours.

"Well, let's take a break, hmm ?" Ganyu watched as you walked towards the stream and followed the water flow.

She always liked watching your strong back since you always took the first step and walked in front of her. She never complaint and even delay herself just so she could gaze you without you knowing. Not that she knew that you also did that intentionally, knowing she felt comfortable that way and how you always felt her eyes staring at your back.

Since way back, you always played with her and took care of her. Everything the both of you had done, you always prioritized her safety.

"Wahh, such a long fall." Ganyu furrowed her brows at your remarks and walked next to you to look down the waterfall. It was very high and she wondered why you mentioned a long fall.

Ganyu then saw you holding your hand out at her with an attractive smirk.

"Wanna try it out ?"

Ganyu eyes widened, knowing your nature of being reckless and love dangerous things.

"W-What do you wanna do ?" Ganyu said, hesitantly offered her hand to you. Then, she felt being jerked towards you and suddenly, you were carrying her in your arms in bridal style. Ganyu could not think of anything as she was so embarrassed feeling your strong arms around her.

"Hold me tight." Ganyu immediately came to her sense and held you so tight, knowing right now she could only believe in you to ensure her safety.

It had always been like that.

"(Y/n)." Ganyu tears connected one after another, flopping next to your dying body. Your eyes slowly turning lifeless, blood were all over your face, especially around your mouth. Ganyu held your hand tightly, praying deep in her heart that you would survive.