Childe (18+)

source: Teito Hatsukoi manga

happy birthday, Childe !
(ik it's late beat me, bij)

❗warning ❗
💕🥵👅🔞🥳

-

--

You had always watched him.

He was a man of many charms.

There is kindness behind his mischievous aura.

There is also compassion behind his ambition to always wanted to challenge strong people. Take the traveler for example, who pique his interest and showed both side of him.

He was the best in combat amongst the Harbingers.

But, everyone has a weakness, at least.

He put his siblings above anything else. He even consider the thought of the older sibling of him joining the dictatorship, Queen Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya.

Compared to you, he knew how to express his emotion perfectly.

"A flower for you."

Childe once gave you a flower, a very beautiful blue petals that still had not bloom. You tilted your head to side as you picked it from him.

"An unbloom flower." you spoke, gazing uninterested.

"It required special medium for it to bloom. When I see it, I remembered you."

Of course you knew that. He, too, knew it should not be said.

Twirling it in your fingers, you looked up to the handsome man that smiling in a soft manner your way, very strange coming from someone who desire blood under a chill moonlight.

You placed the flower onto the book you held in your arm, poised your heels at another way as you continue to head where you were heading before stopped by the man.

"Thank you, Tartaglia." You said with a steel cold tone you always had. For someone who own a Cryo vision, you do have a voice that sounded like a snow howling between the cold nights.

What a busy person. That's her majesty's attendant for you, he monologued in his mind.

He rarely back to the castle, but every time he did, he always brought you souverniers.