Childe and Scaramouche pt.3

BEFORE WE CONTINUE

I just uploaded a new fanfiction of Genshin Impact called The Usurper !
It was a story inspired from a one shot of Immortal Shogun/Baal.

'Those who greed of power soon face the consequences.'

Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

---

You looked down to your hand being held tightly into a much bigger hand of Scaramouche. He was only a bit taller than you, but he proved much stronger than you when you sensed his gentleness in his hand. He was good at controlling his strength while handling you.

"I miss you, (Y/n). It has been three months, and but I keep thinking about you the same." You sighed out, feeling so bad that the former feelings developed from the former body was not there anymore. Although his action made your heart skipped a beat, but you did not believe it because of the feelings this body once had for him. Must be the body remembers the heat emitted from your hand held together.

Looking back at him, he looked similar to Giyuu, bearing dark hair and eyes. Giyuu was not as cocky as him, but you realized you had this soft spot for dark haired boys once you connected all your 'husbandos' together. Sasuke, Giyuu, Gray from Fairy Tail..

You clicked your tongue. The situation became complicated now.

"So this is where you've gone." The soft look of Scaramouche immediately tightens after hearing an oh so familiar voice of Childe. He gave him a deathliest glare I had ever seen, while the other just smile as if he did not just intrude the moment you had with Scaramouche.

"A lot of people said it is best to let the past go." Childe continued as he approached the both of us.

"So this is where you go after running from the meeting, clinging to the past ?" Childe continued to mocking Scaramouche while eyeing how he holding your hand. You looked away as you already see what was coming in between these two boys.

"I wonder what her father will do when he knows about this." Childe smiled once he reached, and Scaramouche let out an irritated smirk as well.

"Say someone who has been eye-fucking her." You gasped silently at the statement, learning the situation was getting good makes it more fun to you. You felt your hand being clenched tighter while they having a glaring contest.

"Back off from my girl, shithead." Scaramouche spat venom.

"Wake up from your dream, you bastard. She threw you away months ago." You noticed how a fight was about to break out, so you quickly pulled yourself from them.