Zhongli

It's his birthday today yaaaay !

notlikeimwishingorpostingthisinhopehewillcometomelater... heheh..

Aanywayy.. do you remember Azula, my OC i wrote in Zhongli oneshots ? I'm placing you in her place and this chapter will show the relationship the two have. I never truly explain what happened that they fought. This will explain.

Warning: Disturbing description and of course angsty lol

---

"You... get out of here.."

"Get out of here, and never come back !"

You held your hurting head when it started to hurt, with the words that kept on repeating in your head since then.

"Your majesty ?" You looked over at your trusted aide, who looked at you with the look of worries. You chuckled.

"What I said about calling me that ?" You nudged on his forehead playfully as he came towards you. He brushed it briefly with a hard look.

"Is your head hurt ?"

You noticed his concern, and you did not want to try to hide it any further. You just chuckled nervously as you continued to walk.

He did not dare to force you even though it irritates him. It was you, after all.

You saw him as your son, never your assistant like he ought to be.

No one in your mansion including him, knew of your past in Liyue.

Where all your precious memories were, before all of the children you and him..

You had one wonderful family of your own.

You and Zhongli, loved each other to death.

For Zhongli, who had a nation to protect, accepted you who the origin was unknown.

It was so easy for him to know he had fallen so in love with you.

"One roasted chicken, please." You ordered the chicken and your aide shook his head.

"Why such expensive and huge meal ? We have to save until the next place."

"Why ? Because we're going to invite Katheryne ! I'll go and call her. Katheryne !!" He shook his head when you already head towards the busy woman.

He was the happiest man and god alike when he found out you were pregnant.

"

We are going to have a child of our own."

You never forget such charismatic husband would always talk to the baby in you, placing his ear on your huge belly while no one was looking.

"I will teach you everything about anything. I will make you a great God, greater than me, loved by everyone." You smiled sweetly at your husband, not having enough communicating with the baby.

When the child was born, he was so happy that he created Liyue Harbor in honor of his firstborn. He granted mora more than a mortal could imagine.

That child was loved and hailed by both mortals and adeptis.