Xiao (Modern AU)

Requested.

i'm probably going to try more of modern au after this. any suggestion of, what kind of modern au i should try ? :))

---

You went to a school.

A school where hierarchy existed. 

There were normal students who came to school to study and left school once its done. There were also students who loved staying at school too much and joined club activity to be more active. 

But, like any other school, there were also hot boys and hot girls in the school. 

Unfortunately, having those kind of people also existed those who were contradicting to it.

As for you, you were just a normal student. 

You went to school like other normal students would, focusing on classes and do certain amount of club activities to gain more recognition from teachers and future schools you were going to. 

Entering the cafeteria with your friend, from afar you already saw a group of boys, the talk of the girls in school gathered in a place. Among them were Aether, Xingqiu, Chonghyun, Kazuha, Gorou, Razor, Albedo, and last but not least, Xiao. 

All of them have almost every girl in the school drooling for them. They were truly handsome boys that not every school ever had eight of them at once. Even girls from other school came during any festival to see them.

Xiao, Aether and Kazuha were excel in music, whilst Xingqiu kind of like a bookworm and a great writer, known to every literature teachers in the school. Whilst, Chonghyun and Gorou actived in sports, and Albedo with his finesse in art. None of them lacks of anything and have their own quality on being likeable by every girls in the school. 

As you walked over their table, Aether saw you and smiled at you, in which you smiled back as friendly. 

You were a good friend of his twin sister, Lumine, who went to a different school than them as an elite student. Aether who wanted to stick with his friends, enrolled here and was once your only friend in school until both found each own way. 

"You're so lucky to have something relate to those boys !" Your friend whispered-shout and hit you on the back while squealing, making you yelped right in front of the boys. You quickly ran away from that place with your friend.

"Are you crazy ?!" You whispered to her back, glaring at her as if you were going to eat her alive. She laughed and caressed your back.