Xiao

Hello travelers !
Sorry for not answering to your request for quite some time.
I'm here to continue writing again in hopes my story won't get deleted.
Lantern Rite had finished, Xiao banner already too.
On dedicating to his hardwork as the yaksha, I am here to write story of him.
I'll try to write your request after this. Don't forget to follow for more !

---

It was an event no one in Liyue would miss. The night was particularly bright as people smile happily, tasting traditional cuisine that rumored to be once one of the favourite of the deceased adeptus that became heroes of the people today.

Though you don't see them as heroes, you decided to have a little belief in them. You gazed over families that smiles while holding their beautiful Xiao lanterns, couples holding each other and share their wishes. You hid behind your hair as you hurried scurrying away from the crowd.

The light from the Liyue Harbor slowly dissipates, and you walked along the mountains while the sky getting darker and darker. You looked up at the bright full moon, noting that the annual Lantern Rite event had already begun.

Sitting on top of the mountain by yourself, you took out your Xiao Lantern you bought with money that you had collected. You looked down to it, seeing how it was better than clothes you had on you. They had holes on it and appeared ragged at the hem, and you smiled sadly.

Your mind reminded of those people you saw on Liyue Harbor, how beautiful the clothes they had on. They were not dull brown like yours.

And their hair were made looking silky and braided into a beautiful bun like you had always wanted. You gazed at you uneven ends of your hair that went down to your chest. You let your hair go after had it in low ponytail to appear neat in front of the people. You sighed at your pitiful self.

You looked down to the Xiao lantern again. You did not believe in the heroes the people of Liyue talked about. If they were heroes, then why do you have to live as you do now ?

Your parents told you that you should live on your own and not rely on anyone. Nor Liyue Qixing or the infamous adeptus would help you. If they do, they would have helped you long ago.

You live in the outskirt of Liyue, far away from the people as your parents loose their trust on them. You got used to it when your parents were still alive. They suddenly died, and your sources were left hanging just like that. Your happiness gone.

Your parents taught you to not have any belief. But, you put a little for this occasion, hoping your little prayer answered.

"You." You turned around at the voice, and his appearance was hidden under the shadow of the moonlight. He looked down to you emotionlessly. You tilted your head a little bit, a little nervous as you were not used to deal with people.

"May I sit next to you ?" He questioned. You were a little embarrassed due to your appearance, but you just nodded at him. He did not say anything as he went next to you, sitting in a manly manner. He had a black hair with green highlight, and his eyes were golden. He looked ethereal to you. You hid behind your hair as your felt insecure.