Zhongli

This is not a reader insert but you're in place of my OC/Original Character for my story. sorry if its confusing.

---

The place was fresher than any place you had gone. The surrounding had more natural air clearance that it is easier to breathe. Your body had more energy than you were back home. 

No, you cannot feel more energy than normal. This place is too beautiful for it to just rot away. The mountains surrounded you with a breathtaking view of
a lake spread across you, like a life in a fairytale story. It was night with geo crystalfly wandering about in the air, living in the habitat of fresh air. 

You looked around the place, your companion had already taking his leave as to avoid the mortal eyes. As you raising from the ground, you felt unusually heavy from lifting your head. As you put your strength into straightening your body, your can feel a slight itching to the scalp as if your hair got stuck from the grass and roots of the trees nearby you. In fact, they actually were. 

"Ow- ow.." you exclaimed silently as it kept tugging by every pull, and finally you got most of your hair out of the twigs. Your long, blonde hair were glowing along with the crystalfly, the little insects called fireflies, and the lamp was lightened by the natural source of pyro as it reached nighttime. This place was brighter than any place that rarely visited by anyone. It gave you the source of light enough for people to enjoy the view when they got here. 

Oh no.. which mean this place was occupied and someone could be there and caught you. 

You could not move with your hair this long, especially how it slipped into many roots and dirt that made you stuck at your place. 

Why did your hair grew this long, anyway ?

As you were checking your hair, you heard a twig snapped around you as it being stepped on, and you immediately looked that way, to see a fine, tall man dressing like a Greek person. He had a dark hair with a hint of brown, looking at you with a bright, golden eyes. You quickly hid under your long hair.

Someone indeed came. A handsome and revealing one at that ! Why would he dressed like that ? 

No, the problem is that you were meeting someone unknown in an unknown world. You did not know his origin. Was he a human ? Does his golden eyes had a story to tell ? The way he dress ? What language will he be talking to ? That should not be a problem to you, but you need to have any sort of information. 

You cannot tell him who you really are. He cannot find out, no matter what. 

"Do you need any help ?" 

His deep voice, sounding sincere. Instead of asking who you are, treat you like a threat to his world, he was helping you. 

Could this be his ulterior motives ? His eyes told you he was not a normal existence. The nature you are feeling around him and inside of him was really strong. The Geo nature was even more focused and powerful inside of him than the one scattering around you. 

What is up with this world ? Why were there so many nature that made you calmer than you usually do ? It was as if this world created just for you. Right now, the one surrounding you are mostly Geo, including the beautiful golden insect that fly with the Geo nature, which was very interesting to you. At your place, it was hard to find something like that. 

The one closest to you had a very focused energy to Anemo, and the one a little further away was Electro, and even more further away was every other nature that completed with what you been searching for. The energy was strong and maybe even a little too much-