Kaeya

Hi everyone

i won 5050 for the third time

fear me.

anyway i wish yall luck for hu tao and thoma.

---

Kaeya watched Varka as he was a teenager, a man doubled the size of him. He was very tall and brave, and what always encourage the Knight of Favonious continue fighting.

He was a man that could fight ten men at once, his strength what made Kaeya wanted to join Knight of Favonius.

"Listen, young one." Kaeya looked up to Varka as they both watched the sunset.

"Being Knight of Favonious is not bravery alone, but the kind heart and a strong spirit to protect what you love." He turned around and gave an encouraging squeeze to Kaeya's shoulder.

"You chose us because you want to protect the people, the city of Freedom."

Varka pointed his heart.

"That where every truth lies. Always trust your heart."

"Do you trust it too ?" Kaeya asked.

Varka stared at him for a moment, before he turned towards the sunset way again.

"When I choose to become the grand master." He smiled at Kaeya.

"That's when I realized the truth." Kaeya watched as Varka returning to the city.

"Where are you going ?" He asked, and Varka waved at him.

"To see my niece."

You looked towards the city of Freedom, staring at it a little bit longer than you wanted it to be.

"Daughter ? Is something the matter ?" You turned around at your father, who was looking at you with a worry look. You shook your head, your eyes fell on the orange hue of the sky as the sun setting.

"No, father." You said, hearing the clanking sound of the levers. You watched as your father pulled it as he locked it.

"Alright child, take the rope and come down with me." He told you as he took his part of the rope. You looked reluctant, but you took it anyway.