Diluc

Requested by Gamerky.

Happy Eid Mubarak to all muslim readers. From your author to all my readers, I want to apologize if I have make any wrongdoings or my book sucks or whatever. I hope you have a nice day ! 💕

Oh and enjoy reading !

---

The both of you was famous as a strong couple as both were capable of fighting and oftentime seeing doing commision together.

While Diluc always grumpy, you were always seen with a smile and many favored you more as you were very kind. You had a gentle and soft look that made many fell for you, but Diluc was the only man that able to win your heart.

Being with him as long as you could remember, you had known all of the secrets, his weaknesses, his passion, and even his fear. However, you were wrong about that.

It seemed that he had not tell you everything yet.

As you live separately with him, since you desired so, you never know what he did as the night comes. You would always busy taken care of your baby sister since your mother passed away after giving birth to her.

You had taken care of her like your own mother would, and that made Diluc a father. Many people mistaken your baby sister as your daughter, and Diluc would always let you answer for them, as if he liked the idea.

One day, you brought your baby sister out for fresh air. You have not seen Diluc for awhile now. When you visit the tavern, he would not be there.

So, you visited Dawn Winery instead.

"Is Diluc here ?" You asked one of the maids who were resting outside.

"Master Diluc is inside, Miss. (Sister/name)~ Come to older sister~" One of the maid cooed at your baby sister while the others concealed their squeals at her cuteness. You had known them long enough to trust your little sister with them.

"I'll be inside for awhile then. Please take care of her." You sheepishly said, bowing a little.

"Just get inside." You smiled at the maid that was older than you, feeling yourself very comfortable seeing them smiling. You were happy that Diluc was surrounded by nice people. You entered the huge mansion, greeted by Elzer, rhe Executive Chairman.

"Master Diluc is upstairs, Miss (Y/n)." He said kindly, and you gave him a tiny wave with a smile. You went up the stairs, looking around the mansion which was ten time bigger than your home.

Your rental home was located on the second floor above the Adventure Guild, which luckily for you they have a spare place for you and your little sister which you still need to pay half of it as well. The Adventure Guild was not as financial capable as everyone think.

Diluc had asked you to move into his mansion many times, but you insist to stay there as your family had always been very incapable financially. You were alright now given you were paired with a strong partner, but you wanted to stay who you are and you wanted your baby sister to learn where they come from as well.

Other than that, you were just shy. Since little, you had been always  this way, struggling to live and earn money. Your parents were not a fighter and just sell fruits for a living. You just thought it was important for your little sister to always remember where you came from.