Scaramouchie

I forgot if it requested but...

🙃

Warning: NTR

---

You had a boyfriend.

He was handsome, have a dark-humor demeanor that even his colleague dislike him, but that attitude of him what made him stands out to women.

Aside from having obsessed with power, he still spare some time to be with women.

He fooled around, bringing different girls here and there, and you did not know where he got that personality from.

Or you were already fooled since the day he met you.

What a sweet talker, he fooled you into a relationship where you were left hung, pouring love into a jar with a leaking hole in. In fact, it was a drain that he already made for you.

You frowned when you saw him with another girl at a restaurant.

You felt your heart aching with every beats, seeing him smiling at a different girl other than you. It even more painful thinking that you already used to the feelings.

You lost your breather for a moment when he looked at you.

You were hoping he would left the girl he was with after seeing you. After all, you were his girlfriend.

Tears immediately prickled in your eyes when he ignored you and continued to talk to the girl.

You fixed your glasses to compose yourself before you left the place. Your heart felt so heavy as you let your feet walked you anywhere but around him, forgetting the reason you left your home today.

You were seeing a doctor.

"Hmm... This is no good." Your face fell seeing the look of the doctor.

"You said that one of your family members also suffered the same thing ?" You nodded.

"Yes, my mom noticed once she reached in her 30s, and now she completely blind." You told him, and he looked down to the result rather in sorrow.

"You are still very young, but she got it relatively young too." You crooked your eyebrows in worries.

"It's called Open-Angle Glaucoma. It usually occured over 50s..." You took in your breath deeply.

"And also from family history." You shut your eyes.

"I understood why you did not refer to a doctor even at early stage because the symptom is not obvious, but once you found out, the damage to your optic nerve is already worse." You clenched onto your shirt.

"And... in your case, you are already too late." A stray tears left your eyes, which you quickly wiped them away.

"We have not yet own any technology that can help you. Most people that suffer the same disease ended up losing their eyesight completely." It seems that your tears wont stop falling down.