Bennet

I can't think of romantic relationship with him. It's kinda hard since he's underage

---

Bennet ran through the hallway with his little feet and a teddy bear with goggles wore on it. Upon hearing the small steps, the person that was by the front door looked over their shoulder to see the doe green eyes looked up to them

They crouched down to his level as he walked closer.

"... I'll come back." They said, although it seemed a little monotonous. Bennet looked at them with a sad eyes.

"Do you promise ?" His little voice asked with hope, which made the person took a deep breath. Their scarred hand seen as they ruffled his hair and cup his cheek.

"Cyrus." Short, but firm, they called for master of the Adventure's Guild and he understood immediately, he held Bennet by his shoulders as they quickly walked away, their cape flapping as they went.

"Mother !" Bennet cried watching the figure of his parent disappear within the darkness, tears were on his cheeks.

That was the last time he had seen the person he cried for as a child. Now he had grown up, the person was very blurry in his mind, yet he kept waiting for them everyday.

Now, he felt like he won't cry as he did as a child now if he ever met them. He only wanted to see the face again and that was it.

He was wondering as well if the person was truly his parent. If they were, why gone missing for so long ? So many friends he knew had their parents with them.

Growing up, he was always told that the reason his parent left him because of his bad luck.

From children and even adults, they never liked being with him and he was often seen alone.

Even so, there were some that did not mind being his company and he cherished that moment the most.

Because he did not want to lose feelings like he did to the mother that broke the promise.

They never come back home.

Bennet was walking down the road to his Adventure's Guild, when he walked pass a bench where a person was sitting on it.

It was only in a glance, but he saw the similar worn cape with their eyes closed as they rest. He turned around immediately, but the person had already gone.

Weird, was that a ghost ? The person looked kinda pale than normal.

As he was walking towards the guild, he accidentally walked onto something and almost fall, until someone caught his wrist.

He turned to look, and it was the same person.

"You should be more focus on your surrounding." You pulled him a little too hard which he stumbled a little. He laughed nervously.

"No, I have always been a little unlucky.."

"Says who ?"