Kaeya (18+)

🔞 Warning 🔞

What happened between you and Kaeya on the second floor of Angel's Share ?

---

Just like any other night, Angel's Share filled with many people that would spare some drinks for themselves. Most of them were seen to drink alone.

Well, the situation in Mondstadt could not go any worse. Many of them stayed inside their home in fear of the wrath of the Stormterror a.k.a Dvalin. Those who seek of the alcohol in Angel's Share mostly the adventurer from Adventure's Guild, and sometimes a certain Cavalry Captain from the Favonious Knight.

For some reason, Kaeya came to 'visit' Diluc more often now and Diluc narrowed his eyes at him. The man never really come to the tavern, only when he deemed something fishy happening, or when he share some drinks with Rosaria, the sister from the Cathedral.

He also noticed Kaeya would glance over at the door when it opened, eventhough he did it subtly. They both were trained to spot little things, and he doubt Kaeya did not know that.

"Her father is very strict, so she does not come often, not for the drink anyway." Diluc said, arms wrapper across his shoulder.

"Hmm ? Who are you talking about ?" Kaeya said nonchalantly, lying through his teeth while chugging a cup of wine. Diluc rolled his eyes, and the door opened from the outside to reveal the girl Kaeya wanted to meet the most.

"Hey Diluc. Father said he saw you this evening and told me to give you this leftovers." You waltzed into the tavern with your casual dress. That would be the few times of you without your apron in front of two lads and you looked different. Your hair were put into high ponytail, and it seemed that you had put a little makeup before you coming, probably to hide your tired look after looking after the bakery the whole day. 

You lend the bag of breads to the Diluc.

Your eyes then perked at the blue haired man sitting by the counter, giving you a lop-sided smile. You unconsciously smile at his sight.

"Hey.." You trailed, eyes were captured into his blue ones. You lent the bag to Diluc, sitting next to Kaeya afterwards.

"We meet again." Kaeya said.

"You've been waiting ?" You said, moving your legs on top of each other while your chin rested on your palm, facing Kaeya.