Kaedehara Kazuha pt.2

He knew you would leave him even after that night.

It left him frustrated, and he did not know where you went. He cannot go and face Raiden just like that, just to ask about you. He would do anything for you, but dying and leaving all his comrades for such a selfish reason was a stupid idea.

He joined the resistance in the quest to overthrow Raiden Shogun, and only through that, he could meet Raiden and ask about you.

Maybe, he could see you again.

He wanted to only see you for the last time.

Because you chose to be with Raiden.

As the time comes to save the traveler in Tenshukaku, there, he saw Raiden Shogun appeared right before him about to slash the traveler in half.

Witnessing that, he felt something awoken with him, and a power surge within him, none other than Electro before the very Archon.

In a flash, he took the slash with his own blade, saving the traveler. Kazuha clenched his teeth, glaring at the unfazed Archon.

"Where's (Y/n) ?" He said through his teeth, and the shogun did not reply, although she acknowledged the question  about you.

Kazuha was infuriated at how she ignored the question, he put the power into his blade that the shogun staggered to the back.

Only then, her face changed.

Not even a moment of breath, Raiden Shogun strike him with a stab, and he barely covered himself and was pushed to the back, Gorou was there to help.

"Charge !" Gorou instructed his platoon, and all of them screamed battle cry as they charge towards the shogun, who just looked down unpertubed.

However, all died down when the traveler decided to being Raiden Shogun into the Plane of Euthymia, leaving Paimon behind.

Gorou knew the traveler did so to save his platoon, but he was worried for his comrade.

Kazuha, at the other hand, climbed the stairs towards the Tenshukaku, looking around frantically for you.

You were nowhere around.

"Kazuha, are you okay ?" Paimon asked, catching his frantic look. He calmed down, shaking his head no as he walked away. It making Paimon even more worried.

Afterwards, everything turned out okay at the end. The traveler succeed at convincing Raiden Shogun, or what was told to him afterwards, Ei, in abolishing the Vision Hunt Decree forever.

Since that day, he cannot see the shogun anymore. She cannot be seen anywhere and he asked the traveler a favor if he could do anything to get him to meet Ei.

Finally, the traveler told him Ei agreed to meet him. He left everything behind for this moment.

Once Kazuha saw her taking in the scenery by the Tenshukaku, he clenched his teeth and marched towards her, surprised Paimon and the traveler.

As Ei turned around by the rush footsteps, her kimono was grabbed by the collar.

(And where could that collar be... lol.)

"Where's my wife ?!" Kazuha lashed on Ei, his face was red as he released his anger that he had bottled up for months. Ei just  let him knowing what she, and her puppet had done to you.

The traveler quickly pulled Kazuha away and calmed him down, who just slapped the traveler's hand away out of anger and turned around. If he continued to look at Ei, his anger will just bursted.