Xiao

Requested by random_decent_writer and cr34t1v3u53n4m3 (omg the name)

New update because I'm so happy I'm able to sleep at night, finally. It's been almost a month.
Also, I will be writing actions for a couple of chapter to experiment on it. I hope you guys don't mind and enjoy the actions.

*me looking at 18+ having more 2k reads* hm

---

As the wind blew across the adepti's territory of Jueyun Karst, bringing about the smell of dawn and the breeze of droplets water of the passing rain, hitting the soft skin of yours. You gazed over at the sun that slowly setting, feeling a faint sense of reminiscence that was far away at the back of your head. You hugged your legs closer to your chest, starting to feel longing for those who met their last breath too soon as someone your kind. 

You closed your eyes, allowing the wind to hit against your face and dancing in between your hair, reminding you of a certain adepti. You smiled.

You felt a soft graze over your jaw, the fingers ghostly went across your jaw and it tickles you. You let the person brought your gaze up by the chin, and it landed on a beautiful pair of golden eyes. Expressionless as ever, but his gentle thumb creating a little circle as he caressed your chin letting out an extraordinary amount of affection for someone like him. 

You held his eyes that belong to the Vigilant Yaksha, the person that always saw himself as an unstoppable demon exterminator, itching to kill almost every evil being in the land of Liyue, the person that also able to held you ever so gently. The hand that held you, covered with blood of many beings, yet it still sends butterfly to your stomach. 

You tugged on his arm, hinting him to come closer as you reached your other hand to his head. Once he crouched on his tippy-toes, your fingers went through his dark green hair as you planted an innocent kiss on him. Sharing this beautiful moment with him always send tingles to your chest, unconsciously forming a smile on your lips. You brought both of your hands to cup his cheek as you deepened the kiss, nestling your lips against his. His strong had found itself resting on your waist. 

You pulled yourself from him, but he went for the last kiss before the both of you completely finished. You hold his eyes for a moment, the only eyes that looked so soft at you, before you chuckled. 

You stood up from where you sat, followed by Xiao.

"Just because you know this part of me, you get cocky, huh ?" You smirked, noticing that he already called forth his jade polearm. You turned around to look at him from the side and rested your hand on your waist, your split sleeve fell to reveal some part of your tattoo. At the same time, your hair flew as the wind blew, revealing some piercings on your ears. Your fiery looking eyes would never stop Xiao to feel amaze. 

"Alright." You pushed your intertwined fingers together to loosen the tense, creating a few cracks around your neck as well, before you provoke Xiao with your fingers.

"Come at me." 

With that, Xiao twirled his polearm before stroke it towards you, sending you at the other side against a tall cliff, creating a cloud of dust which covered you. Xiao stood still awaiting you, and as the dust clear, you were hanging onto the cliff with your hand, a smile formed on your lips.