Kaeya

T/w: bullying, torture, burning scar

---

In your family, there born two angels, what your parents thought both can be a blessings and the problems at the same time, were wrong.

One bring blessing, one as if was a spawn of satan, according to your mother.

"I'm home." A (h/c) hair said once she entered the house, a little quiet than usual. However, even without raising the voice, your mother already appeared from another hallway with a huge smile.

"Oh, (Sister name) ! You're home ! I've already cook dinner. Come eat after you wash yourself."

She smiled at your mother.

"I'm home."

Voice a little deep and stern, entered you who just came home from going out. You had a casual clothes on.

Your sister smiled at you, who just briefly looked at her.

"Ah, I thought I can have some peace for awhile..." She said with a frown, until her keen eyes noticed something over your chest.

"You- is that a tattoo I see ?!" She raised her voice as she approached you with the most angriest look. You quickly went upstairs as soon as you threw your shoes off. Your mother gapped at the audacity of you running away from her.

"Mother, I'll talk to her." Your sister said, which your mother soon shook her head.

"Seeing you saved my head from exploding. Why can't your sister be a little like you ?"

She smiled as she watched your mother went back to the kitchen.

After finished cleaning herself, she knocked the door to your room before entering, seeing you already cleaning up in your sport bra and a work out pants.

"You got a new tattoo ?"

She asked as she trailed an old tattoo over the side of your body, and a new one on your chest as you turned around to her.

"Tell mom I'll go down a little later." You said before you go up to the bar and doing your usual upside down crunch. Your sister sat down as she watches you.

"I wish I can be strong like you." She smiled, looking so bittersweet, but you missed that.

"Then start working out. I can guide you." You told her, and she laughed.

She kept her smile.

"We born on the same day, but I can never be strong like you, big sis." You stopped your work out, seeing her smiling so weirdly.

You held the bar as you got off of it, landing so naturally.

"You're smart. Someone need to make mom proud. Can't have two satan in the house." You sat next to her, taking the bottle handed by her.