Thoma (18+)

---

They called themselves Taka.

A terrifying group that move right under everyone's nose. No one can detect their movements in Teyvat, therefore they cannot be proven guilty for all of the assassinations.

Their target was not just any people.

They used to kill even a ferocious and arrogant God, which granted power no one can par.

Even the death of Baal was because of them.

If Ei did not stay in Plane of Euthymia, she might gone insane searching for the murderer that can never be found.

Taka was a cocky group. Whenever they wanted to begin an assassination, they would discreetly announce their presence at certain place.

They were now in fear after the news of their arrival known to the people of Inazuma.

The normal citizen alike was not as worried, but they were curious of which of the higher ups that became the target of Taka.

Raiden Shogun grew paranoid.

She strengthen the security, the tri-commisioners of Inazuma did the same for the people.

Every corner of Inazuma grew restless, but not at the bar in the middle of Inazuma city.

People went drunk and forget the real world temporarily, having fun in a world where everyone wished to be.

Thoma eyed the people that surrender to the alcohol beverages with their unkempt smile. He chuckled silently as he chugged his own.

It was about time he takes a day off from being a housekeeper of Kamisato clan.

By drinking, he might create a new path in life or embarrass himself, anything can happen as long as he could booze for awhile.

His eyes moved to his side.

Someone sat next to him, taking off their hood to reveal their (h/c) hair. He kept staring at you.

"I have one what he's having." Thoma then showed more his attention towards you as you smiled at him.

All he did was staring at you, while chugging one after another of his beverage.