Childe and Scaramouche pt.1

Requested by auux69

So... Someone asked me such bizarre request but it caught my attention and I immediately write here without further planning so.. sorry for grammatical error.

Hope you enjoy !

-

--

One day, you woke up looked completely different.

You looked different than yourself, (f/c) hair and (e/c) sparkles eyes, and even more fairer skin. You skin did not look like you ever eat excessive junk food or being out sun for too long, or lack of sunscreen and dry. Your skin as if being taken care of, so unlike you.

You had a very bad case of eye bags under your eyes due to non-stop playing in Genshin Impact and reading Demon Slayer at a same time. Especially when after your friend invited you to binge watching Demon Slayer again, you did not sleep at all after your Genshin Impact time.

You stared at your reflection into the clear water in a bow set next to your huge bed. Your face looked healthier and most of all, you did not have any pimple at all.

What the hell was happening ?

"(Y/n)-sama ! You finally woke up !" Someone shouted and entered your chamber in a rush, while you looked at her confusingly.

"Young lady need to always wake up early to keep a healthy skin, dear. Here, dress beautifully." The woman said, beckoning you gently to the washroom with a soft smile. You were frozen and let her do everything on you as you still trying to grasp what happened.

While the woman did your hair, you finally snapped out of your head and looked around.

Your room had quite a traditional theme. Red wooden pillars and traditional chinese furniture decorated your room.

Your eyes widened and turned to look at the woman's clothes.

You had seen this outfit before, and even the familiar interior of the room.

You pushed yourself out of the room and to the balcony, revealing yourself to the vast view of the famous Liyue Harbor of Liyue country reigned by Geo Archon. Your mouth widened at the surreal dream you had.

So it was a dream. It felt so real that actually could never be real.

A fair skin ? Not dull hair colors and tired eyes.. that could never be you. You let out an airy chuckle.

If you could choose what you wanted to dream, you would choose Demon Slayer. You wanted to meet Giyuu so badly and confessed your love to him. He was so cool in the manga and anime that everytime he appeared you screamed on top of your lungs.

Why did you dream Genshin Impact, anyway ? What a bummer. The only thing you do in the game was just grinding for adventure rank and farm artifacts for your five stars.

Oh yeah.. something unusual happened yesterday. You got Childe on a different limited banner along with.. Scaramouche.